Chapter 14 (Ending)

Chapter 14 (The Ending)

HaiKuan carried a stressful and worried face as he came with a team of students to search around the whole of the Gusu University backyard the next morning. He is very worry about his brother as well as Zhan. He could feel his heartbeat beating fast as there is no sign of them. Voices could be heard shouting

"Zhan Zhan, Wong Yibo, where are you?" These voices echoed continuously at the thick forest like atmosphere behind the Gusu Univeristy.

Zhan and Yibo were sleeping soundly as they were warm embracing each other. Yibo heard the voice and he turned his head around but the beauty of Zhan sleeping next to him was irresistible, Yet, he is also worry about his brother searching high and low for him. He gently woke up Zhan.

"Zhan, Zhan, I think they are looking for us" Yibo looked at Zhan who stirred and then rub his eyes and half open and continue to sleep.

"Sleepyhead, come on, they are looking for us" Yibo snug and pull him a a little

Zhan reluctantly wake up. He got angry and starts hitting Yibo

"Stupid Big Head, I told you to get off my back" YIbo knew that Zhan has mistaken him as his brother A cheng anddecided to help  him to differentiate by planting a kiss in his lip. Zhan was shocked and he woke up immediately and yelled

"Big Head, that was the worst joke ever" Then he saw a smiling Yibo and he began to get shy and hide in his chest

"Sorry" Zhan whisper softly. Yibo's heart flustered looking at the shy Zhan but outside was yelling like they are about to shake the whole earth.

"We better go, Zhan" Yibo looked at Zhan and help him up.

"Ok" Zhan stood up and they walked out of the cave and shout to the helpers that are searching for them.

HaiKuan run fast towards the sound of his brother and held him tight and could hear a sound sob, then he hug Zhan as well.

"We are ok brother" Yibo assured him, He always knew that HaiKuan loves him so much.

"Oh no, you are injured" HaiKuan, let me piggyback you.

"No, I can walk with Zhan helping me" HaiKuan looked at Yibo and then he gave a knowing sound

"Ahh, ok" he winked at Yibo who is now blushing.

Zhan just not knowing what was the exchange, he just put Yibo shoulder over his and hold Yibo's waist to help him to walk towards the University. HaiKuan helped with the other side as it is a long way.

The rest of them were waiting in the activity room and Zhu Er came running with a shocked but then turned into a pretended face

"Oh my gosh, Yibo, how did you get injured, let me help you" Zhu Er smile with her sweetest smile, hoping against hope that YIbo would at least knows that she is concern.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" Yibo yelled and HaiKuan was shocked. Yibo is not known to be so aggressive or rude and he wonder what is going on.

Yibo sits in the room and he asked Zhu Er to come towards him and he asks her in front of all the youth gathering in the room.

"Did you push Zhan over the cliff" Yibo asked with slow and stern words and it send shiver down Zhu Er and everyone in the room.

"Uh...I....I..." Zhu Er was stuttering

"DID YOU!!!" Yibo raise his voice now, you are dead trying to hurt my ZHAN ZHAN.

Zhu Er refuses to talk, a small size girl with a pony tail came forward,