Chapter 11 (Faked Boyfriend)

Chapter 11 (Faked boyfriend)

The next day, Yibo and Zhan were having their lunch together in Yibo's office. Yibo has asked Zhan to make choices for lunch because Yibo really wanted to please Zhan. Today, they are have pork ribs on rice. Yibo could see the broad smile on Zhan face while he is munching the pork ribs on rice. The sight of Zhan eating always fluster Yibo's heart. Zhan eats with a wide smile and curve-moon smiling eyes when he gets his favourite food.

Bang.. the door fling wide open, in came a beautiful girl with a super short skirt.

"Why didn't you come to the airport last night to pick me, er" the girl demands

"Why should I" Yibo didn't even bother to look up.

"YOU!!!!.. I am your girlfriend" the girl retorted angrily.

"Zhu, er, I think you are mistaken, you are my childhood friend who happens to be a girl" Yibo replied and he is now looking at Zhan. 

Zhan was shocked at the interruption but Zhan was just hanging his head low looking at his food. Zhan felt weird as well. Zhan has never thought that his boss would have a girlfriend. He felt a slight aching in his heart. His boss has been dotting him a lot and he is enjoying it. Now, that his boss has a girlfriend, Zhan somehow seems loss. There is a hinge of sadness but Zhan lowered his head so that no one can see him. Zhan is also confuse himself about his feelings now.

Zhu er turns her attention to Zhan who is sitting quietly taking a millions years to munch his pork ribs.

"Why is he here eating with you, Yibo" Zhu asked with seering eyes looking at Zhan

"He is my personal assistant and an intern. I am training him" YIbo wanted to get Zhu er out of here as it disrupt his lunch with Zhan but he does not want to be too rude as they are childhood friends and her parents and YIbo's uncle are good friends.

"You don't eat with your staff, as far as I know" Zhu er now starts to walk around Zhan. Zhan flinches and back away from her.

"It takes a month to make an appointment to eat with the CEO and why are you here" Zhu er pursue and ask Zhan.  Suddenly Zhan stands up

"It is a punishment" XZ

"What punishment?" Zhu er

"The punishment is to eat with my boss for a month" XZ answered innocently

"What?, I want the punishment too" Zhu er run towards Yibo and show her puppy eyes and cutie face

"Ewww" XZ couldn't help it because to him it was too artificial. YIbo smile. Zhu er turns tigress.

"You cannot" XZ said

"Why"

"You did not take part in a competition" Zhan explains

"What competition" Zhu er looks at Yibo for an answer. Yibo ignores her

"The Ass competition" XZ said without hesitation. YIbo shake his head. Zhu er was shocked

"I will take part then" Zhu er really wants to have lunch with Yibo.

"But you are not a guy" XZ explains

"What, I have a nicer and better ass than guys" Zhu er turns around and trying to show her ass by shaking it a bit with her short shirt.

"EEWWW" goes XZ. Yibo laughs internally

"What! are you looking down on my ass" Zhu er was angry with Zhan making that sound.

"No, but it is a guy competition and it is only between me and the boss" Zhan tries to explains

Zhu er is now angry. She wants her way and she doesn't cares because from young she always have her ways. She comes from a wealthy family and she is the only child.

"I don't care, Yibo, I want the punishment" Zhu er storm her feet now.

"Ok" Yibo said.  Zhu er is happy. She wants lunch with Yibo. Yiboo turns to Zhu er slowly and tells her.

"Your punishment is you are not allowed to have lunch with me but you eat with the others" Yibo looks serious with the decision of the punishment.

"What!!!!! Why!!!!" Zhu er angry

"I told you, you did not take part in the ass competition, you get a different punishment" Zhan was talking softly to himself but it was heard by YIbo and Zhu er.

"You are all idiots, I don't care Yibo, you are mine and you just wait and see" Zhu er storm out of the office and "Bang" the door.

"Phew!!!!!" Yibo let out a loud sound

"Zhan, I need your help" Yibo

"Ok, sir" Zhan answer enthusiastically.

"I want you to be my boyfriend, so that Zhu er will let me go" Yibo looks at Zhan

"But sir, she is pretty, sure you don't like her" XZ asked innocently.

"Do you like this type of girl, Zhan" YIbo is curious about Zhan's feeling.

"No, Ewww, she has a cemented plastered face, she can't even laugh, or there will be cracked lines" Yibo laughs at Zhan's comments.

"Can you help me, Zhan" Yibo asked again

"Yes, mmm... is it like a cover agent" Zhan looks excitedly

"Yes, and you have to act real good to convince her" Yibo was having a ball of joy in his heart thinking of how to be lovely dovey with Zhan.

"But I have no experience, sir and I might break the cover " Zhan gets a bit nervous about the task.

"You will do fine. I will guide you and don't worry" Yibo assured Zhan.

Just go home and pack for tomorrow, we are going to the Gusu University youth camp. I will pick you from y our home.

"Huh..ok then" Zhan is in deep thought and a bit confuse with his own feelings, the faked boyfriend but he is excited to go to the camp. So, he finished his lunch happily.   

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the short one.

It is not far to finishing.

I want it to be comedy. There are too many heartbreaks and stress.

I hope you all take care and enjoy the story.