Chapter 12 (Danger awaiting)

Chapter 11 (Danger awaiting)

Zhu er went home with surges of rage. No one ever turned her sown. No one speaks to her like Yibo and Zhan. She kept walking up and down. I must get Wang Yibo. I must get even with Zhan. She called her father's assistants. Her parents are overseas, so she is the boss now.

"I want you to search up everything about this boy Xiao Zhan. I want every details about him. His hobbies, his likes and dislikes and all his FEARS. Haha" evilness could be seen on Zhu er's smile.

"Also, let me know the details schedule about Wang Yibo, nothing can escape from the centre of my palm" Zhu er shows her palm and clench the palm slowly into a fist.

An hour later

"Miss, Xiao Zhan is 19 years old and he will be 20 next month. He lives with his adopted brother and sister. He is a very intelligent kid with excellent academic results. He was the top student in Gusu University. He loves creative arts, also active physically, he can swim, play basketballs an table tennis fairly well. However, he is afraid of height and dogs"

"Ok" Zhu Er in deep thoughts

"Where will Yibo be tomorrow" Zhu er asked

"They will be at the Gusu University youth Camp" the assistant

"Well, God has given me such good opportunity. Call Haikuan and tell him I will also be going to the youth camp. He cannot refused me because our company is also part of their sponsor" Zhu Er is smiling evilly.

Yibo came to pick Zhan from his home. Zhan came out of his house half fighting with Zuo Cheng, as Zhan kept smacking Zuo Cheng head with a "Yu Tiao" (Chinese curler). Yibo could hear Zuo Cheng yelling at Zhan "I will get you, rascal". Zhan is running towards Yibo's car but he decided to turn back and gave Yanli a big hug. This brings so much joy in Yibo's heart. He can see that Zhan has such a lovable character. This is part of why Yibo fall for Zhan. He is kind and compassionate.

"Sir, we can go now, please, I think Zuo Cheng might come out and throw me a Yu Tiao if you don't drive fast" XZ looked at Yibo pleading him

"Ok" Yibo steps on the accelerator and heads to Gusu University Campus.

As they park their car, Yibo insists on carrying the bag for Zhan citing that he is stronger and need to prove it to Zhan. As they were abut to head in, they saw Zhu er coming in a Ferrari. Zhu er walks towards them and throws them a proud artificial smile.

"I am joining in the youth camp, Yibo" Zhu Er walk ahead and went in with a evil smile

"Mn" Yibo replied but he sense that something back is coming. He promise himself that he needs to protect Zhan. Zhan looks a bit uneasy and Yibo leans forward to his ears "Remember fake boyfriend"

"You must call me Yibo now, we are supposed to be couple, ok" Yibo explains

"Ok, sir...mn.... Yibo" XZ forgot

"Just Yibo" Yibo told him. Yibo stretch out his hand and took Zhan hands. Zhan was a bit nervous and look at Yibo

"Couple, remembered" Yibo smile

"Oh, uncover agent" XZ smile back but he is obviously nervous.

At the meeting room, all eyes were at Yibo and Zhan as they both came in hand in hand. Also, all eyes were attracted by both of their handsomeness and everyone was murmuring something like "Oh my gosh, they looked so good together, no one can beat them". Zhu Er was at Boiling point but she can't do anything about it now.