Chapter 5 (First day at Wang Corporation)

Early in the morning, Yanli organises Xiao Zhan and Zuo Cheng clothes ready for their first day at the work place.

"Ok, guys, come one, dress up, or you will be late" Yanli yelled at them.

"Jie, I am...... mmm... not sure......" XZ whined and looked at Yanli with some worrying eyes.

"Zhan Zhan is a big boy, you are cute and serious as well, you know when to be cute and when to be serious, you are fine, don't worry, ok" Yanli pat XZ head as she understands his anxiety

"What serious!!!!!, that will be when there are snows in summer in Beijing, ok" Zuo Cheng yelled

"What, you big head" XZ gives Zuo Cheng a kick on the butt.

"Ahh,, you rascal, it is painful" Zuo Cheng shouted holding on to his butt.

Xiao Zhan hides behind Yanli.

"Ok, time to go now, don't make trouble, A Cheng you drop Zhan Zhan first as your office is near there" Yanli instructed Zuo Cheng

"Ya, ya, Jie spoilt you like a baby, you are acting like 3 years old going to be 4, not 19 going to be 20" Zuo Cheng hissed at XZ.

"You are like 19 jumping into 50, wonder who is going to marry a grumpy old man like you" XZ pointed at Zuo Cheng and laugh his head off.

"YOU!!!!, get in the car, we are late" Zuo Cheng push XZ out of the door and they both went to the car. There were still arguments and bickering along the way.

The car arrived at Wang Corporation.

"Zhan, you are here, get off" Zuo Cheng

"Umm... I think... maybe it is too early" XZ looking downwards and playing with his finger making circle after circle

"Hey, either you get out or I kick your butt out of the car, you are going to make me late" Zuo Cheng yelled

"Bully!!!!!" XZ yelled and put his hand on the door and ready to get out. But before that, he turned around and looked at Zuo Cheng

"Also, your head is so big, make sure, you don't let it fall forward than you will have a hard time getting up and walk" Xiao Zhan put up his two hand on his head and gesturing the big head swinging left and right.

"You get out now, BABY!!!!!" Zuo Cheng face turned red and almost vomited all his internal blood listening to this brother of his teasing about his head.

"Big Head, make sure you keep it in balance on your shoulder!!!!!" XZ yelled.

Zuo Cheng pressed the petal at high speed and speed away from this mischievous person.

Xiao Zhan is now standing in front of the tall building with a big sign Board "WONG CORPORATION", It is a beautifully architecturally design building, maybe even win some awards. However, Xiao Zhan hung his head down and then he decided to duck behind the pillow of the foyer. He pop his head out and began to scan the foyer, making sure that he does not run into that particular person.

Suddenly, he feels some tapping on his should

"Shit!, I am dead" XZ whisper

"Yo, Zhan, what happened, why are you acting like a spy, scanning around the place"

"Shhhh..." XZ

"Hey, man, Saturday was the funniest moment at the award ceremony, you jump onto the C..." the other person mouth was cover by XZ.

"Mmmmm"

"Yubin, you SHUT UP, ok, don't talk about this anymore" XZ whispered seriously into his ear.

"Is that why you are...hiding" Yubin looked at Xiao Zhan seriously

"Softer..man... yesss, I don't want to meet him" XZ stated

"Him?, Ah, who is the HIM" Yubin scratch his head

"The CEO, idiot!!!!" XZ still whispering to Yubin

"Oh.... we are early , big boss comes late, you know why, because they are the boss and they don't have to report to anyone" Yubin try to reduce XZ anxiety

"Oh, great then, let's go to the reception and ask where we should go" XZ

At the reception, a 30 -40 lady with a bun-up and squiky spectacle was sitting there typing non-stop.

"Miss, Madam, we are students from Gusu University and here for internship training, can you tell me where to report to" Yubin asked with extra politeness.

The lady look up at him and then continue to do her typing.

Both the young men were annoyed. Yubin looked at Xiao Zhan helplessly.

XIao Zhan turned around and gave Yubin a sweet smile gesturing to him in action "let me try"

"Hi Miss beautiful, I wonder where we should report as an intern" XZ asked with extra softness

The lady then began to stop typing and turned around to look at them

"Aren't you the cute one, ok, go to second floor and then head for personal department and look for Mr He Peng"

"Thanks Miss, I am just wondering, are you 25 years old yet because you look extremely young" XZ smile at the receptionist

"Wow, really, thank you so much" the lady reply sweetly and began to touch up her bun nicely on top of her head.

Yubin give Xiao Zhan a kick and whisper "She look older than 40 to me"

"Shhhh" XZ

Then Xiao Zhan raised his voice a little louder so that the lady could hear him

"Oh, what I mean is that you look 25 from far but you are far from looking like 25 years old" and then the two boys turned around and run into the staircase at rocket speed. They dare not turn back to look at the lady but could hear her "YOU NAUGHTY BOYS, WAIT TILL I'LL....."

While running, Yubin was holding Xiao Zhan hand to gesture him to run for his life.

They didn't know that someone was standing at the near entrance of the foyer, witnessing these two boys mischief.

A short one.....

Will update again tomorrow

Good Night....