Chapter 6 (Char Siu Pao )Bun

Chapter 6 (Char Siu Pao) - Chinese roasted pork bun.

They didn't know that someone was standing at the near entrance of the foyer, witnessing these two boys mischief.

Yibo was the one standing at the near entrance of the foyer leading to his private lift. As a CEO, he has his own private lift as he hates crowd. He came early as usual, He usually goes in by the private lift at the carpark, But as he was passing the office building, he saw the cute looking guy making hand gesture at his brother and then his brother drove off angrily.

He decided not to take the private lift but comes to the foyer to catch another glimpse of that "Xiao Zhan". His heart seems to lead him this time, He, honestly surrender to it this morning. He heard and saw how they teased the receptionist and he was really amused by how cheeky Xiao Zhan is. However, he does not like his flirtatious way somehow. He even has slight annoyance when Yubin pull Xiaz Zhan hand. He was still standing on the spot when he felt a pat on his shoulder. He knew who it is. Other than Haikuan, no one dare to pat him from behind.

"Ahemm... he is really cute and also very gorgeous" HaiKuan lifted his finger and point at the direction of the reception even though they are not there now. Haikuan must have also heard the conversation but stay quietly to watch.

"Who?" I felt I need to pretend because I don't need the embarrassment.

"Xiao Zhan" Haikuan looked at me wide eye trying to tell me as if you don't know.

"Mm" I reply and start walking. Then, I turned around and say "Come, you are here to see me"

"Oh yes, as usual, some join projects together, di" Haikuan walk beside Yibo and they soon reached and took the private lift up. They passed by a lady of about 50 years old, Mrs Ding, secretary to Yibo as she used to help Mr Wang Qiren. She smile and greet both of them "Good morning, sir, Coffee?"

"Black for both" Yibo reply

"Sure" Mrs Ding

They went onto Yibo's huge office and starts sitting on the couch and within 5 minutes Mrs Ding came in with 2 coffees and put some documents on Yibo table and gesturing Yibo to take a look, Yibo nodded his head to Mrs Ding.

"Now, I was thinking of promoting youth activities to help them to integrate into the society. There are many ways we can do a joint project........." The meeting went on for about an hours. Yibo was listening and then suddenly he stood up as he seems to remember the name again "XIAO ZHAN". He seems a bit stress now.

"Ge, I need to save someone now" Yibo walk towards the door but also waving for Haikuan to follow him

"Who?" HaiKuan asked

"Xiao Zhan" Yibo

"Why"

"He went to see the personel manager an hour ago" Yibo

"So!" puzzled Haikuan

"He is a gay" Yibo

"Xiao Zhan is a gay, how do you know?" Haikuan scratch his head

"NO!!!!, the personel manager, He Peng" Yibo then turn around and talk to his secretary. By this time Haikuan nodded understandably.

"Mrs Ding, take the key to the personel manager office now and follow me immediately"

Mrs Ding was shocked but she just follow instruction and half run trying to catch up with the two gentlemen in front of him.

They reached the 2nd floor office which seems like a thousand years to Yibo as he is now worry about the boy unknowingly. The whole department of 50 peoples turned their head when they saw their big boss marching in with haikuan and Mrs Ding. There were drop jaws, papers falling on the floor and clicking of computer pages because some were stealing time to play games. Haha....The 50 pairs of eyes just automatically trace where the 3 of them were walking to...