Chapter 9 (Lunching together)

Today, Yibo is especially excited because he knew he has a lunch appointment with Zhan. He woke up early, do his normal workout exercise, eat his breakfast and was whistling, getting ready to go to work. The maids were all surprised that their master is whistling this morning. Although it is a soft sound, they had never heard their young master whistle.

In the office, Yibo was working hard clearing his work because he wanted to enjoy a good lunch time with Zhan. Today, the clock seems to click so slow, Yibo doesn't even know how many times he had looked into his watch waiting for lunch time. Huh.. if only, he can command the time.

Finally, the lunch time arrive. Yibo calls his secretary

"Mrs Ding, send in the sushi ad Zhan into the office" Yibo

"Ok, Sir" Mrs Ding

Yibo waited and there was a soft knock on the door and in comes Zhan. Zhan came in with 2 boxes of sushi plus a very solemn face. Zhan walk slowly to the table and place a box of sushi for Yibo and took another one and walk towards the couch and sat at the end of the couch furthest  away from Yibo. Yibo's eyes were scanning and looking at every movements of Zhan action. Yibo is so puzzled by his action.

"Zhan, something wrong?"

"Sir, oh no"

"Why are you sitting there" Yibo

"Oh, this is a detention punishment lunch, I have to sit here, sir" Zhan replied with earnesty.

"WHAT!!!!" Yibo head feels like banging onto the wall, this cutie has so many ideas that always cause Yibp to lost control of himself.

"What do you mean?"

"Sir, have you ever have detention in your school days" XZ asked

"Nope" Yibo gleamed with a proud look.

"So, you don't know the meaning of detention then. DE means you dis-associate or away from something, Tention means you do not get any attention. So, DETENTION join together meaning, you have to be alone, therefore in school days, you cannot attends classes. So, I have to eat alone and far away from others, Sir" XZ explains with his wide-eye seemingly couldn't believe that his boss do not know the meaning of detention.

"What do you do in detention class" Yibo asked hoping to find a way out of this situation.

"Oh, you write lines, or you recite the school rules and there are 3000 over in Gusu University" XZ explain.

Yibo internal blood could pour out like buckets and buckets. All his plan and joy to spend time with Zhan has failed. Yibo frown and then he is in deep thought to change Zhan's mind.

"Zhan, this is not a DE-TENTION lunch and you don't have to write lines" YIbo reply and look at Zhan. Then Yibo continue

"This is a bonding lunch" Yibo reply.

"Huh?" XZ looked with his curious cute eyes

"Bonding with ME, your boss, so that we have better understanding and work better together" Yibo said and he is super happy with his thoughts.

"Bonding, you mean learning to work to resolve conflicts" XZ asked, Zhan is a graduate in Business Administration and he knew about conflict resolving.

"YES. You are on spot. Zhan" Zhan is so happy to have praises from his boss, that he picked up his lunch and walk quickly to YIbo table. Yibo smile internal at his own intelligent as he managed to get Zhan to have lunch with him. After sitting opposite Yibo, Zhan asked