Chapter 8 (Ass Competition)

Xiao Zhan has been working with Mrs Ding for 3 weeks. They formed a really good bond. Mrs Ding loves Zhan like her son. She teaches Zhan everything and Zhan is actually a very intelligent kid being the top award student in Gusu University. Zhan is enjoying his work very much.

Yibo sees Zhan everyday when he goes in and out of the office as he usually assigned work to Mrs Ding and Zhan follows Mrs Ding direction of work. However, there are always sudden loud jumping or shouting from Zhan that would great joy to Mrs Ding. Zhan would sometimes jumped happily like "Hey, I got it, give me a hi 5". Yibo witnessed some of their happy moments. Very often, giggling voices and laughter could be heard outside Yibo's office. Yibo sometimes feels left out and he hopes that the laughter could overflow into his office but his pride would not allow him. So, sometimes, he stands at the end of his closed office door trying to hear their jokes but all he could hear is great laughter. Yibo doesn't know if he feels jealous but he felt left out. Mrs Ding is now carrying a happy mood all the time, once Yibo caught her learning to sing with Zhan teaching her.

However, for the past 3 days, something happened. Yibo felt a presence of people encircling him at his behind only and there were murmured like "9.2, or maybe 9.9" and when he turns back everyone just scattered and walked away in great pace. He is feeling weirder and weirder, that people are looking at his Ahemmm.... Butt... This bring a frown on his face, and then he remembered that only 1 name in his mind "XIAO ZHAN".

"Mrs Ding, send Zhan in" Yibo

"Ok, is there anything wrong" Mrs Ding

"No, send him in now" Yibo wonder when did his secretary became so concern about anybody.

"Sir, you sent for me" XZ looked at Yibo curiously. 

Xiao Zhan knock the door and then came in happily.

"Yes, sit down" Yibo

"Ok" XZ smiling sweetly at Yibo. Yibo cursed internally, those damn sweet smile... my kneels are weak to this smile. Yibo is sitting down, so he is fine.

"Zhan, do you notice or hear of anything abnormal in the office staff" Yibo asked

"What do you mean?" Xiao Zhan scratch his head.

"I feel that everyone is looking at me strangely" Yibo frown

"Oh... I don't know, maybe you are getting more and more handsome" XZ speaks with honesty. Yibo ears starts to turn pink as he feels a surge of joy in his heart that Zhan says he is handsome.

"Sir, I think you ears got a fever" XZ stand and look closely at Yibo ears. Yibo stand back and signal him to sit down.

"NO" Yibo

"Oh, ok, I thought I saw a shade of ..." XZ. Yibo cut him off, "I am not here to discuss about my ears rather about my....., why are the stuff keeps looking at my, you know behind" Yibo tries to explains with much difficulty.

"Sir, I don't know. What do they do?. Maybe I can help you" XZ asked with concern

"They say something about like 9 or 9.9 something, I can't hear them properly" Yibo said.

"Sir, I really don't know, do you want me to spy on them when they look at your behind" XZ smile and offer to help.

"NO, it is ok if you don't know" Yibo said. Xiao Zhan and began to stand up and leave. Suddenly, he stand still and his face change into panic and fear. Xiao Zhan tries to hide his face by turning around and run for the door. Yibo has been trained to be to be sharp, he saw Zhan's facial change.