06 | FASHIONISTA

"Days will pass and turn into years, but I'll always remember you with silent tears

"Days will pass and turn into years, but I'll always remember you with silent tears."

❛❛「₪」❜❜

Ash's P.O.V.

As I woke up, I was expecting I would be seeing Jonathan right next to me, still holding my hand and looking straight into my blue eyes with his blue eyes; his being a lot more beautiful than mine.

But, he was not there. There was only this nurse who was organizing my things.

Two minutes later, the door opened, and again, I was expecting him.

But no. It was Katie. Before I fell asleep, John had asked me for her details.

She was a fair and beautiful girl, always up to date. She had been wearing her pencil heels, a knee-length black velvet dress and a rose-grey fur coat in contrast. A perfect fashionista!

She came over to me, and the first thing she did was sit next to my bed, hold my hand and look at me with a frown look. She looked like she had a very apathetic personality. But that was not true. She was very emotional. And I knew that even if I had not been the only one she was close to, she very well knew that in my life, she had been the only one I trusted.

So yes, here she was, by my side. Although not a confidante, but she was the closest I had ever been with somebody.

But then I, being a foul and hideous person, who cared about nobody but herself, asked her the first thing, "Jonathan; He called ya?"

"Yeah, he did." She said, not bothering about me being so self-centred. Then, she gave me a goofy smile.

"Is he your boyfriend Ash? Why are you such a reticent?"

"Neither is he my boyfriend, nor am I a reticent. Don't be in that misunderstanding. I was just asking because he was the one who had got me here and looked after me all the time. He was right here before I fell asleep."

"It's Okay. You don't have to give me explanations. And don't panic. You have to take care of yourself darling."

"Hmm. Atleast now may I know where he was? Please?"

"Yeah. He was here when I came in. Sitting right here as you said. He asked me if I was Katie Summers and I nodded and then he called the doctor and left after that. I was outside and came in just now, when you woke up."

So he left. Without even wishing me a good-bye.

"Well, I should say. He is hot and attractive!" She said, biting her lower lip.

Well yeah, to be frank, he was hot. I mean, he IS hot. But, I just didn't want Katie to know about that. The only reason is that Katie is just a mess with boys and stuff like that. I mean, she was messed up in that. The moment she knows that I think Jonathan is hot, she would hover around me to check on me and be updated with our dating story. A story that was never gonna begin. I didn't want that to happen.