Chapter 2: Invitation to Egypt

High Priest Ryou, the bearer of Millenium Necklace had a vision.  The vision is about the one of the missing holders of the two missing legendary Kas were somewhere from a royal family and it was a Princess.

He immediately tells it to the Pharaoh during the meeting. It was right on time that Pharaoh Aknamkannon was going to invite Ladies and Princesses all over the world so Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami could choose their wife.

“Well that is wonderful news! Two birds in one stone, alright Royal Adviser Shimon and Royal Adviser in training Mahad, please do the honors on making the letters and send them” Pharaoh Aknamkannon ordered as Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami sighs and rubs their forehead cause they know there will be riot and they have to endure all the pain in the ass Princesses flaunting towards them while High Priest Bakura and High Priest Marik seems like they were going to have fun chasing them off once the Princes give them permission.

After discussing the upcoming preparations and other issues that needs to be taken care of, Crown Prince Atem, Prince Yami, High Priest Bakura, High Priest Ryou, High Priest Joey, High Priest Seth, High Priest Malik and High Priest Marik went to the private garden to unwind.

“I can't believe this, I rather go to war than this! ” Prince Yami said as he sighs while they are resting on the gazebo.

“ You know for once I agree with you Yami, I hate this... ” Crown Prince Atem said as he drink on his goblet.

“I know you guys hate it but this is the only way to find two of the missing Kas and also finding the Princess that suites you guys. ” High Priest Seth said as he looks at his cousins while feeling sorry for them.

“Well, just say the word and we will help you get away from them and maybe have some fun! ” High Priest Bakura said making High Priest Joey, Malik and Marik grin as they wanted to have fun too.

“thanks guys, we will sure to tell you guys if we need you guys ugghh this is getting insane and I hope something interesting happens. ” Crown Prince Atem said as he smiles at his friends.

“but not too much just mild or father, mother, Mahad, Seth and Ryou will scold you for going over board and you might end up in Isis' healing chamber” Prince Yami said making High Priest Seth and High Priest Ryou nod while making the pranksters gulps and grins sheepishly.

[Time Skip]

After a month, all the single Princesses from other countries came and slowly filling up the palace ballroom along with their attendants to assist them while Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami is getting ready for the welcoming party.

Soon all the Princesses were inside the banquet and is now waiting for the royalties and high priests to come out.

“but father! Must we really do this? ” Prince Yami asked as he took a peek at how many Princesses have come as he look at his father.

“I'm sorry son but we have to and we really have to go through this but rest assure High Priest Bakura and High Priest Marik will be infront of you so they won't try anything funny once they are ordered to introduce themselves to us.” Pharaoh Aknamkannon said to make both of his sons calm as Queen Helwa smiles at how thoughtful her husband towards their sons.

Soon the party has start and as promise, no Princess tried to harass Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami as they introduce themselves thanks to High Priest Bakura and High Priest Marik.

They all reach the last Princess to introduce herself but they were shock to see a mysterious Princess wearing a turquoise hooded robe was being carried by a tall brunette knight along with a red wine haired knight which is alittle smaller than the brunette. They then bow infront of the royalties before the red wine colored hair knight removes the hood of the Princess making all the people in the room stunned by her beauty.

She has a long straight torquoise hair tied into a ponytail, pinkish white skin, beautiful semi-sharp amethyst eyes and soft pink lips.  She is wearing a beautiful baby blue tube dress that hugs her beautiful hour glass shape curves, big bossoms and they could tell that it was very long cause it hides her feet.

“greetings your majesties, this is Princess Yugi of Japan and as you can see our Princess can't walk on her own due to an accident so we have to carry her here.  I am her knight Amelda and the one carrying her was knight Valon. We are please to meet you all and get invited to your kingdom.”
Amelda said as he introduce themselves.

“I hope you forgive me my Pharaoh, my Queen, your highnesses for I cannot give a proper greeting to all of you due to my handicap. ” Princess Yugi said as she was still carried by Valon as they all gasps at how beautiful Princess Yugi's voice sound that the other Princess was jealous of her.

“N-no my dear its alright, if you want why don't you guys went to Isis our head palace healer to check on your legs my dear?” Queen Helwa offer as Pharaoh Aknamkannon second the motion and ask one of the servants to show them their room then to escort them to the healing chambers to check on Princess Yugi's legs making the said Princess smile along with the knights as they bow and was escorted out of the ballroom while everyone is still stunned at how beautiful Princess Yugi looks like just like in the rumors that they hear from other royalties on the last ball that they held.

“oh wow, she's the most beautiful girl I ever seen” Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami think as they still stare at the direction the beautiful princess went.

The party has ended peacefully and they are now heading back to their own rooms and still their topic was about Princess Yugi.

Meanwhile at the healing chambers, after Isis check up Princess Yugi's legs, she told them that Yugi can still regain her ability to walk if she begins her healing session with her making them thank Isis and told them that they could start tomorrow afternoon and with that, they went to the room where they are staying.

“I think there would be a tough competition since there is a very beautiful Princess that came.” Isis said as she smile as things will get interesting.

[A/N]

sorry for the late update x.x I was reading some fanfics to gain some ideas and I'm currently sick so please bear with me people also stay safe!!