Chapter 6: Love [2/2]

"Without further a do, guards please bring in the prisoners" Pharaoh Aknamkannon said as the guards bow before fetching the three Princesses which made the Kings and Queens of the accused Princesses looks down sadly and disappointed for what they have done.

"LET US GO! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WE ARE A PRINCESS! WE DON'T DESERVE THIS! JUST WAIT TILL MY YAMI HEARS THIS AND WHEN WE ARE SET FREE, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SLAVES WILL BE PUNISHED!!! YUGI IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE PUNISHED NOT ME!" Princess Vivian said as she keeps trashing on the guard's hold along with Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca without knowing that their parents are in the palace and heard them.

"I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THAT YUGI! IT'S ALL HER FAULT THAT MY ATEM WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME! HE IS MINE!" Princess Anzu said as she tries to set herself free.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! CROWN PRINCE ATEM IS MINE NOT YOURS!!! DAMN THIS ALL! DAMN YOU PRINCESS YUGI! ATEM MY LOVE SET ME FREE!!!" Princess Rebecca said and she tries to struggle like the two Princesses were doing but failed to escape.

Everyone whose currently in the throne room can feel the killing aura coming out of Emperor Timaeus as he look at Princess Vivian, Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca's parents as they bow their heads in shame at hearing those vulgar words from their own daughters and for trying to kill Princess Yugi whose the daughter of Emperor Timaeus, war might ignite and they know Japan alone can handle them.

Queen Helwa and Queen Heba is now waiting behind the throne room with Princess Yugi and thankfully they didn't hear them or a certain dragon would have roast them.

Once the three Princesses entered the throne room, they got quiet and turn pale when they saw Emperor Timaeus with a scary look on his face and their parent with disappointed face while staring at them.

Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami along with the High Priests appears so they could held the millennium trial on Princess Vivian, Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca.

Before the Princesses could move so they could go near the Crown Prince and Prince, High Priests Bakura, Marik and Malik already blocked their way and Pharaoh Aknamkannon seated on his throne while Emperor Timaeus, King Yuan, Queen Mei, King Rutherford, Queen Alice, King Robert and Queen Samantha sit  on the chair on the left side.

"Now let us begin the trial, please bring Princess Yugi in here" Pharaoh Aknamkannon said as his wife and Queen Heba comes out along with Princess Yugi who still has some bandage on her arms and legs as Queen Helwa went to sit beside Pharaoh Aknamkannon while Queen Heba sit beside her husband as Princess Yugi sat below where Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami's chair is located and she was in between High Priest Bakura and High Priest Marik.

"Princess Yugi please tell us how did this whole incident happened and why did these three Princesses hurt you." Pharaoh Aknamkannon said before Princess Yugi stand up to give her own testimony while the three accused Princesses were kneeling on the floor and is being held up by the guards while the other Princesses are in the right side watching the whole thing unfold infront of them.

"I just got released from the healing chamber then went back to my room to change clothes. After that I'm about to ask for some food when suddenly someone grab me from behind, I look behind me and see Princess Vivian with a knife and I ran away. I didn't know that she wasn't alone and before I know it I was pushed down the floor then I saw Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca pinning my hands and then I felt pain in my arm then legs and that's all I remember before my sight blurs abit and I hear Gandora's roar and felt him lift me up and let me rest on his arm and then I place my hand on top of his before I faint. " Princess Yugi said as she can feel Gandora is comforting her from the inside and is watching the trial like he had said the Pharaoh.

"LIAR!"

"Princess Vivian, are you saying that Princess Yugi just made it all up?" Pharaoh Aknamkannon asked as he stare at the girl.

"yes it's a lie! Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca are proofs of that! I was walking with them to find Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami when Princess Yugi appeared put of nowhere and slap me then she took out a dagger then is about to attack me if it wasn't for Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca who held her, we were so scared so I plan to make her immobilize so she couldn't hurt me or anyone!" Princess Vivian said as Princess Anzu and Princess Rebecca support her and agrees with her.

Princess Yugi remained calm outside even though deep inside she was scared as she listen to them while the three Princesses glares at her as she couldn't put a finger on why the three Princesses loathes her with passion and even hurt her and that she didn't even know that Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami. 

"Princess Vivian, where is your proof that Princess Yugi did all of the things you said and that you are not lying?" Pharaoh Aknamkannon asked as he looks at the three accused Princesses.

"I have, some servants saw it and this proves that liar Princess is the one who should be in here not us-" Princess Vivian's speech were cut off as a growl can be heard and when they look around they couldn't see the source of that sound.

"well then, where are those servants that you're talking about Princess Vivian?" Crown Prince Atem asked for he couldn't stay silent anymore.

"I-I... well t-they are..." Princess Vivian stutters for she didn't expect for Crown Prince Atem to intervine and she thought they would get away with it.

"Atem please save me!"  Princess Anzu said as she looks at him as he tried to reach him but the guard doesn't let her.

"Silence! You are not being asked and address me with the proper title,Nobody gave you permission to say anything" Crown Prince Atem said as he looks at Princess Anzu with authority.

 "b-but Atem, I love you" -Princess Anzu said as tears were about to fall off her eyes as she looks at him.

"enough Anzu, you must respect him" King Rutherford told his daughter for Crown Prince Atem is right and he doesn't want his daughter to get more trouble than they currently are right now.

The trial for Millennium Items began as each of the High Priests conduct it to the three Princesses and have found them guilty and possesses some dark Ka Spirits and was later on sealed in the stone slabs.

"and now for their punishment, Princess Vivian from China, Princess Anzu from England and Princess Rebecca from America you are hereby exiled from Egypt and can no longer enter in here. This is the lightest punishment we can do as per Princess Yugi's request when it should be death." Pharaoh Aknamkannon said making the three Princesses and their parents and looks at Princess Yugi as their parents bow in appreciation of what she do as the three Princesses felt ashamed of what they did when three poison darts appeared out of nowhere and is targeting Crown Prince Atem when Princess Yugi pushed him and got hit instead resulting for her to fall down as she was hit on the shoulder if it wasn't for Prince Yami who quickly catch her, she would have hit the floor making everyone gasps and before they could react, the room suddenly got abit warm and a scream is suddenly heard from behind the pillar as the cloaked person's metal wind pipe burns making the hand of the mysterious person burned as a loud screech covers the entire throne room.

[A/N]

as promise here's part two :) Will update again when I have an idea!