Chapter 16 Revealed Secrets

Blake's POV:

"Blake! Come help quickly Raven and Annabelle are fighting." I heard Sierra say. I quickly got up and ran up thee stairs with both Chris and Nick following. When I got into the bedroom all I saw was Raven on top of Annabelle hitting her. Christopher quickly grabbed Raven and pulled her off as I helped Annabelle up. I held her back as she tried to launch at Raven. "What the fuck is going on? Raven she's fucking pregnant." I yelled. "She's a dead pregnant girl." Raven said continuously trying to come after Annabelle.

I tighten my grip on Annabelle careful not to hurt her or the baby. "You're a stupid whore." Raven glared at her. "At least Sierra likes me and has my back unlike you!" She said. "Actually I'm with Annabelle on this." Sierra said. "Ha bitch!" Annabelle smirked. "What the actual fuck?" Raven said clearly shocked Sierra didn't back her up. "You fucked up Raven." Sierra told her. "Can someone please explain?" Christopher asked. "Go ahead tell him Raven." Annabelle said. "Shut up you dumb cunt!" Raven shouted. "What the hell is going on?" Nicholas pressed once again. At this point I had a fucking headache. "What? You don't want them to know that you're pregnant." Annabelle said. "What? Why didn't you tell me? How long have you known?" Christopher asked. "A couple of weeks." Raven answered.

"She didn't tell you because she's not pregnant by you Chris." Annabelle said. "What?" Christopher responded. "You're fucking dead!" Raven said. "Try me slut!" Annabelle yelled. Sierra stepped between them. "STOP IT! Raven you are in the wrong and you know it!" She said. "Whose is it?" Christopher asked Raven. "It is yours she's just lying." She said. "Why would she lie?" Christopher asked. "She's jealous. She's always been jealous." Raven answered. "JEALOUS?!?!?!! JEALOUS OF WHAT BITCH?!?!?!!" Annabelle yelled. "You're jealous that I have Chris and we're happy." Raven answered. At this point I was so confused. "Oh please if I wanted him I would still have him!" Annabelle said. "What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"Oh he doesn't know?" Raven smirked. "There is nothing to know. That was years ago." Annabelle said. "What are you talking about?" I pressed. "Annabelle and Chris dated." Raven answered. "What?" I said. "They were so in love until Annabelle got raped at a party one night and Christopher blamed himself because it was by a couple of his friends." Raven explained. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked feeling hurt and confused.

Sierra came over and hugged Annabelle as I let her go. "Why did you do that Raven?" Sierra asked. "I'm not the only with secrets." She said. "But you didn't have to bring that up! That event is the one that pushed her into Ryan's arms!" Christopher said. "She shouldn't have lied!" Raven said. "Lie? I didn't lie about anything Raven!" Annabelle said with tears streaming down her face. "I didn't cheat on Chris." Raven said. I just shook my head and walked out ignoring the calling of my name.

Annabelle's POV:

I felt my world fall apart as I watched my husband walk out on me. It started getting harder to breath as the tears fell faster down my face. "Fuck this!" I heard Raven say and watched as she walked out. I felt my knees give out and I collapsed; expecting to hit the floor but only to realize both Christopher and Sierra caught me. I looked over and saw Nicholas on the phone before I finally passed out.