Chapter 17 Old Friends

Blake's POV:

I was currently sitting at a park down the street from the house when I saw Nicholas walk over and sit down next to me. "You okay dude?" He asked. I shrugged and sighed. "I don't know man. I just...why the fuck didn't they tell me?" I shook my head. "I don't know but don't let this ruin your marriage. You love her and I know damn well she loves you. Whatever they had is in the past, let it go."

Before I could respond his cell phone rang. "Hello?" He answered. I sighed and looked at the grass beneath my feet. "Shit, ok I will tell him. We will meet you there." I heard him say as he hung up. I looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Annabelle fainted. She's in the hospital." Nicholas said. I quickly stood and ran to the car and sped off to the hospital with Nicholas.

When we finally got to the hospital I ran to the front desk. "What room is Annabelle Jacobs in?" I asked. "Hold tight sugar." The older lady said from behind the counter. I tapped my fingers on the counter impatiently. "Are you family?" She asked. I nodded. "She's my wife." I said licking my lips nervously. "Alright sugar, she's in 4 west room 437. That's on the fourth floor on your left hand side." I nodded and ran to the elevator. I finally found her room and ran in to see her crying. I instantly pulled her into my arms. "I'm sorry Blake." She cried. I rubbed her back gently. "Shh it's okay baby." I kissed her head. "I didn't tell you because I was scared and I didn't think it was going to matter." I nodded. "I know Anna it's okay I'm not mad baby. I'm sorry."

Annabelle's POV:

I felt so much better knowing Blake wasn't mad at me. I hugged him again just as everyone walked into my room. "Hey Anna, you okay?" Christopher asked. I shrugged. "I guess so." I sighed. "Mantengase fuerte amor." Sierra said. I smiled and reached over, hugging her. "What did you say?" Nicholas asked. "I told her to stay strong." Sierra answered. The nurse came in with Raven in tow. "Annabelle? Annabelle Carter?" She said. I looked over at her. "Taylor?" I asked shocked. She smiled and hugged me. "How have you been?" I asked as we pulled away. "Pretty good, how about yourself?" She answered. "Good other than being in here." I said and giggled. She laughed and nodded. "Of course."

"Oh Taylor this is my best friend Sierra her husband Nicholas and my husband Blake." I introduced. "Husband? What happened to Ryan?" She asked. "You were right back in high school." I said and shrugged. "I'm sorry hun." She said. "Hello to you too Taylor, it's not like I'm not standing here." Christopher said, pretending to be offended. "Chris!" She squealed and hugged him tightly. He laughed and returned the hug. Raven then coughed to get attention.

Taylor pulled away from Christopher and looked at her. "Raven." She said. "Taylor." Raven sneered. "What, you two don't like each other?" Blake asked. "No!" Raven and Taylor answered at the same time. "Why is that?" Nicholas asked.