Chapter 13 New Start

Just as I thought I could finally just calm down and enjoy the moment, my worse nightmare walked into my hospital room. "Hey Annabelle." Ryan said. Blake quickly stood up. "Get out." He said. "Ryan what are you doing here?" Sierra asked. "Wait...you know him?" Raven asked. "Yeah he's my very very very distant cousin." She replied. "What the hell do you want?" Christopher asked. "I just came to check on Annabelle." Ryan said. I quickly grabbed Blake's arm too afraid to let go. "Why the fuck do you care? You're the reason she's here!" Blake said.

"Look Annabelle I'm sorry." Ryan said. Sierra scoffed. "He's lying." Ryan rolled his eyes. "Sierra shut up sometimes!" He snapped at her. "Aye man don't be talking to my wife like that!" Nicholas butted in. "Get the fuck out!" Blake yelled at him. "Whatever! This isn't fucking over!" Ryan said and left.

"We need to go somewhere that asshole won't think to look." Raven said. "But where?" I asked. "What about Canada?" Blake suggested. "Don't they speak French in a lot of areas there?" Raven asked. "Yeah I only speak Spanish and Italian." I said. "Spanish here." Sierra said. "Well I'm originally from Canada, well my family is so I speak French." Blake said. "I also speak French." Nicholas said. "And we all know I do." Christopher smirked.

Before I knew it we were at the airport 2 weeks later getting ready to board the plane to Canada. "You sure you're okay with this?" Blake asked grabbing my hand. "Yes I want to be with you." I responded and gave him a kiss.

We had finally arrived in Canada and checked into our hotel a few hours later. The guys had decided to go with Blake to check on the house we were supposed to be staying in, so I just laid in bed. "Are you alright?" Raven asked me sitting at the bottom of my bed in the middle Indian style. I sighed and sat up leaning against the headboard. "I'm just scared."

Sierra came and sat next to me on the bed. "Awe Anna it will be okay. We will be okay, we will all protect each other." I shrugged. "Yeah but I want to be able to start a family." I said. "So then do it." Raven said in a 'duh' type of tone. "I can't." I answered back. "Why not?" Sierra asked. "Because we don't know if it's safe."

"Aw come on Anna you can't let him take over and stop you from living your life and being happy." Raven said. "Plus we're in Canada." Sierra added. I couldn't bite back the tears any longer and I just let them fall. "I can't." I sobbed. Both Sierra and Raven wrapped their arms around me, pulling me into a hug. Right then I broke down completely.

"What's going on?" Blake asked. I quickly pulled away from the hug, wiping my tears. "Come on let's give these two some privacy." Sierra said getting up. "It's a good idea Anna." Raven said as they all walked out. "Anna what's going on?" Blake asked. I sighed. "Blake I want to be able to have a family with you. I want kids..."