Chapter 15 Start Of A Change

"Oh it was just some guy who I accidentally bumped into. No one important." Raven said and gave Christopher a kiss on the cheek. I could feel my jaw drop slightly in shock as I looked at Sierra who had a shock look on her face as well. "What's wrong baby?" Blake asked. I shook my head and closed my mouth. "Nothing." I replied. "Are you sure?" I nodded.

By the time we had finally finished our day of shopping and was finally settled into the new house it was getting pretty late, around 9pm. We were currently sitting in the living room enjoying everyone's company. "Hello?" I heard Raven answer her ringing phone. I looked over at her as she talked on the phone for a minute or two before hanging up. "Who was that?" Christopher asked as Raven got up from the couch she was sitting on with him. "Just a friend I met while shopping." She responded. 'So where are you going?" Blake asked next. "They invited me out for drinks tonight." She said and walked upstairs. "We will be back." I said and got up with Sierra and followed Raven upstairs.

As we walked in wear saw Raven changing into some shorts a strapless belly shirt. The outfit showed off her perfect curves, flat stomach, and tattoos perfectly. "You're going to meet that Josh guy aren't you...?" Sierra asked. Raven walked over to her vanity and started applying makeup and fixing her hair. "Yeah I am." She said. "Raven remember you're engaged to a great guy." I said. I watched as Raven simply rolled her eyes. "We are just hanging out." Sierra scoffed. "Whatever." Raven got up and walked downstairs with me and Sierra in tow. She looked at us one last time before walking out the door.

It's been 2 months since that night and everything has changed. 2 weeks after that night I had found out that I was pregnant which of course we were all happy about especially Blake. Raven has barely been around and I'm guessing it's before of Josh.

I had woken up late this morning due to being up all night with 'morning sickness.' Whoever invited that name is a fucking moron. Anyway I only woke up because Sierra came and told me Raven was sick. I had gotten out of bed and got ready for the day with just some ripped jeans and white shirt with black boots. I followed Sierra into Raven and Christopher's room to see Raven had just finished throwing up and was washing her mouth out.

"So why are you so sick?" I asked. She turned and looked at me coming into the bedroom. "I'm pregnant." She said. "Does Chris know?" Sierra asked clearly shocked because she was barely ever home. Raven shook her head. "No." I looked at her confused. "Why not?" I asked. She sighed. "It's not Christopher's is it?" Sierra asked. Raven shook her head again. "No it's not Christopher's baby." Raven answered. "YOU SLEP WITH HIM?!?!?!!" I shouted. "Shhh and yes." She said. After I heard that all I saw was red so I tackled that bitch to the ground.