Darkness Is Rising.

Finn is now living in a homeless shelter, he was eating soup with a couple of homeless people. He was wonder what was up with Finn and Amy. He use is mind control powers to see what was Amy was up to. He see's himself in Amy's body and look around in her room. It was all candles lightings and dark gothic pictures. He see's Thao's Journal, he opens it and turns to the last few pages. He see's pages of Amy's dark and disturbing drawings with OC symbols and the murders of Brittany, Susanne, Louis, Manny, Ryan, Stefani, Courtney, Connie, Bridget, Jordan, Mark and the two police men And the message, "TAKE THE WORLD" in big bold writing.

"What the hell? I know you're a goth, Amy, but jeez. What did you do?" Finn said in Amy's body.

Suddenly, Amy starts to get back in control of her body as he block Finn out of his head. Finn returns to his body and jumped back as he notice she blocked him.

"How did she do that?" Finn painted as the homeless people looked at him.

Amy found out that Finn was in her head and send him a telepathic message in his head.

"I know you were in my head, Becker. And you were looking at my Journal. I don't know what you saw and what you are think, but you better not try fucking to stop me, or you'll be next." Amy said telepathically in Finn head.

"Oh shit." Finn said as he leaves the homeless shelter.

Finn went to Mile's house to tell him what Amy has been doing. He rings the door bell and Miles answer the door.

"Finn. What a surprise." Miles said.

"We need to talk." Finn said.

"About what?" Miles said.

"Amy. I think something's wrong with her." Finn said as Miles step outside and close the front door.

"I think I know why." Miles said.

"What? Come on, Miles, what is it?" Finn said.

"She found out that I been knowing about Thao being abused by the football players and then help him. She pissed at me and I don't blame her." Miles said.

"Not that. I went through her mind and saw these fucked up drawings in her book." Finn said.

"Of what?" Miles said.

"The killings of Brittany, Louis, Connie, Bridget, Manny, Jordan, Stefani and Courtney. I think she even killed Susanne." Finn explained.

"Amy killed Susanne and Louis? Holy shit." Miles was shocked.

"There was even a drawing of you killing Ryan at the diner. You and Amy killed the two cops? What the hell were you thinking, Miles?" Finn said.

"Shh. Shh. Look, I should've told you about that. I'm sorry, Finn. But I'm not that person anymore. I wanna change for the better." Miles said.

"I know. I know. But I think Amy needs help. There was also a big word writing saying, 'Take The World' and big red text." Finn said.

"That doesn't know sound good." Miles said.

"Wait. Those words that Amy been saying ever since the meteor exploded. It was saying some weird messages like in alien language. It think that what the message was. Take The World." Finn said.

"Oh shit." Miles said.

"We got to stop, her." Finn said.

"I don't think I can. She pretty mad at me. She hasn't received any my calls." Miles said.

"Alright, fine. I'll go find her." Finn said.

"Hey, Finn. Be careful." Miles said.

"I will." Finn said as he leaves to find Amy.

Finn goes to Amy's house, but she wasn't home. He look up in the sky and a thunderstorm coming through in Beverly Hills. He founds Amy at Mulholland Drive. She was standing alone in her black cloak. The clouds were massive dark and ominous above her. It's clearly not safe, rain and wind whipping her body and lightning crackling out of the clouds. She put her hands out and feels the rain dripping on her hands and gets an electric shock.

Finn finds her and talks to her.

"Hey! Amy!" Finn shouted.

The rain slicker on them.

"You know it's not safe for you to be here in this weather!" Finn exclaimed as the rain poured down.

"What are you doing here?" Amy said as black eyeliner came down her cheeks.

"I was asking you the same thing! I know what you did, Amy! You killed Susanne! Why did you killed her?" Finn said.

"She wasn't well. She killed Brittany, cause she found out that you and Brittany slept together. She was pretty much stalking you." Amy explain.

"That wasn't the reason you had to kill her, Amy!" Finn said.

"Just leave me, alone, Finn!" Amy said.

"You can't be here out here, Amy. This isn't safe! We need to talk about these killings." Finn exclaimed.

"I don't want to talk to anyone!" Amy exclaimed.

"Why the fuck are you out here?" Finn said.

"I said, leave me alone! How did you find me? I blocked you out of my head." Amy said.

"I still know. We need to talk about this. We made a pact about not killing anybody, anymore." Finn said.

"It's nothing!" Amy exclaimed.

"What do you mean it's nothing? People are being scared shitless about this. Thinking that this city is cursed. I looked at your book and talking about taking the world. You need help!" Finn exclaimed.

"Will you stop acting like you give a shit!" Amy exclaimed.

"Why are talking to me like this? We are friends!" Finn said.

"I don't have any friends. You were never my friend. Not even before anything this!" Amy said.

"What the hell are you talking about? I hang out with you, Brittany, Miles, Louis and Susanne everyday! I told you not to break the rules again!" Finn said.

"Well fuck your rules! Who do you think you are? Your father?!" Amy shouted.

"You are getting too strong and you're getting out of control. You this and you know what I have to do!" Finn said.

"You have to what? I'm stronger than all of you!" Amy exclaimed.

"There are consequence about this! I know what you did!" Finn shouted.

"Just stop! Stop talking to me!" Amy exclaimed.

"You know I can't let you keep doing this!" Finn exclaimed as lightning strikes from the clouds.

"I'm telling you get away from me!" Amy exclaimed.

"No! I'm not! Not this time, Amy! You need to --" Finn exclaimed.

"I SAID.... DIIIEEEE!!!!!" Amy screamed as lightning came down.

A blinding flash of lightning strikes Finn, electrocutes him to death as the boom of thunder is deafening. The lightning kills him.