A Dark Turn

In class, Amy was taking notes as she looked at her notebook. Once she raised her head up, she saw a pale, white eye Thao sitting in front of her. She got up with a fright and the whole class looked at her. She went to the bathroom stall and took deep breaths. She heard Bridget and Connie came into the bathroom and heard them talking about her and Susanne.

"God, Susanne can give you a huge migraine every time she talks." Bridget said while looking in the mirror doing her makeup.

"Tell me about it. All she talks about this patriarchy shit over and over. Like, God someone just really need to rip her vocal cords out." Connie said as she was doing her makeup.

"Yeah. And the goth bitch, Amy. She needs an exorcism." Bridget said.

"And some holy water. Father son of the holy ghost." Connie said as Amy was listening in the stall.

Amy decides to pull a prank on them by using her powers to change the faucet water in the bathroom sink into cockroaches.

Bridget and Connie were washing their hands and as they look they notice that cockroaches were on their hands. They both scream and ran out of the bathroom. Amy smirked as she saw the two girls running out of the bathroom.

While Miles was walking in the hallway, he notice that his let hand was vibrating just like in The Flash.

"What the hell?" Miles said as he stuck his hand and his bathroom and speed to the bathroom.

"Holy shit. I'm phasing." Miles said as he still his vibrating hand in the mirror and it went threw it.

"Whoa." Miles said as he took his hand out of the mirror.

He tries to use his phasing powers to go through doors and it work, but he didn't know someone was in the stall that he went in too.

'Hey, man! I'm in here." said the student sitting on the toilet.

"Oh. My bad. I'm sorry." Miles exclaimed.

"Get the hell out of here!" the student said.

"I'm sorry." Miles walked out of the bathroom.

After school, Susanne walked behind Finn and Brittany, the two girls had to work on a project together. Then, they were being taunted by Bridget and Connie who were with two guys by the Jeep.

"Hey, look who it is. Finn Becker with the geek sisters." Bridget said.

"Hey, Finn, Becky Levaster looking for a new boyfriend. How would you to like to wear a paper bag over your heads." a guy said as the rest of the popular kids were laughing.

"Don't listen to them, Sue, they are like poison." Finn said to Susanne and she had her nails in her mouth and looked at them laughing at her.

Susanne looked at a driving Jeep coming by, she shined her power light hand at the driver as he swerve right to Bridget, crushing both of her legs and blood was leaking. Everybody was shocked by the accident. Bridget was screaming in pain and Finn, Brittany and Susanne were distraught by it.

"Oh my god." Brittany said.

"Jesus." Finn winced.

Brittany and Susanne went to her house and were talking about what happened.

"I cannot believe that happened. She just broke her legs like that." Brittany said as she walk into Susanne house.

"I did it, Brittany. I shine my light at the driver and it hit her." Susanne confessed.

"You did? Look, if Finn finds out you caused that accident, he going to be pissed you know. Don't you feel guilty on doing that?" Brittany said as she sat down in the dinning room table.

"No. I don't feel guilty at all. All the shit she said to me all the time. The truth is. I feel good." Susanne said.

"You felt good about it?" Brittany said.

"Yeah. I feel like I don't need to take my meds, anymore. Like I got anxiety and my issues under control. I feel strong and powerful. When I first got my powers, something in my life had meaning. And I don't know how, but I knew it would." Susanne explained.

"Wait, so you're saying that your powers made you break Bridget's leg?" Brittany said.

"No. I broke her legs because I believe." Susanne said.

"Believe what?" Brittany said.

"That I'm in control. Now that you have powers too. Don't you want to get even on someone who made your life a living hell. Those guys that raped you?" Susanne said.

"Well, not that you mention it. I would, but I can't break Finn's promise so yeah. Come on. We gotta work on this project." Brittany said.

"Let me go use the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." Susanne said as she went to the bathroom.

Susanne went to the bathroom and got her prescription meds and she throws them away in the toilet and flushed them. "I'm in control, now." Susanne said in the mirror as she walked out of the bathroom. When Finn walked home, he saw a man robbing a woman at gunpoint in the alley.

"Give me your fucking wallet!" the robber said to the woman.

Finn thought he could save the woman, so he use his mind control powers to make the robber's gun face at him.

"What? What am I doing? I can't control my hand!" the robber said as the gun was point at him.

Finn made the robber shot himself in the head, by letting him pull the trigger. The woman ran away from the dead robber's body. Finn didn't know if that was a heroic thing to do or not, because he made the robber kill himself. He walks away looking confused.