Chaos in LA

"We got to get the hell of the city." Howard said as Miles and Martha gets into the car drives off.

There was a road block that no one can get in or get out.

"Are you kidding is that a road block. Damn it." Howard said.

"Dad, you need to get take the other exit." Miles told his dad.

"Yes, honey. He's right." Martha said.

While Howard was driving to the other exit, he had to make a u-turn. The lights of ambulances and police cars zoom past them.

"What the hell is going on?" Martha said.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look too good." Howard said as he kept driving.

They're getting into downtown now. The sirens were getting louder. A lot of cars and people were standing by the explosion building as the cops told everybody to stand back. Howard and Martha got out of the car to see what's going.

"Miles, stay in the car!" Howard exclaimed as he closed door to see what was happening.

Helicopters lights shine on the building and on Amy who was carrying her mother, Kuki in the air. People were exclaiming by the scene.

"Honey, what is that?" Martha said.

"I don't know?" Howard said.

Miles got out of the car and saw Amy in the air with her mother who about to drop her.

"Amy! Amy! Stop please! Please! I'm sorry." Kuki whimper.

"It's too late for that... mother." Amy said as she about to dropped her.

Howard and Martha looked Miles who was looking at the scene.

"I thought I told you to stay in the car!" Howard exclaimed.

Miles looked at his mother, his father and the people around him as he was about to save from falling. Amy dropped Kuki as people were screaming. Miles use his speed to save her as he caught her from the building. People were surprise including his parents.

"Miles! Oh my god!" Martha was surprise by her son super ability.

"Miles. What the..." Howard was shocked.

Miles laid Kuki on the ground as she was shaken up. 

"It's Amy. She has a demon in her." Kuki said too Miles.

"Mom! Dad! We need to get in the car. Get in the car now!" Miles exclaimed at his parents.

Howard drives off and were still shocked about seeing their son with super speed.

"It's Amy!" Miles said.

"What?" Howard said.

"Amy Jeong. She's gone mad." Miles said.

"You got a lot of explaining to do, man." Howard said as he was driving.

"I know. I'm sorry, I wish could've told you before...." Miles said.

A helicopter was flying low in the city, about to hit Miles and his parents in the car.

"Shit! Howard look out!" Martha exclaimed as the helicopter flew above them and crash to a building.

"Holy shit!" Miles exclaimed at the explosion.

Howard stop the car. A police officer came beside them.

"You have to get out of here, now!" the police said as Amy yanked the officer away.

Howard tries to start the car, but it wouldn't start.

"Dad, go!" Miles exclaimed but the engine wouldn't cranked.

"It won't start. Come on, you piece of shit!" Howard said as he cranks the car again.

Then, the car started to move, but it started to fly. Amy was controlling the car as it went straight up to the air about two hundred feet. Martha's breathing is painfully short and sharp. 

"Hold up!" Howard exclaimed.

"Fuck!" Miles said.

Amy then made the car crash on top of a 12 hundred tall building. 

"I can't get the door open!" Howard tries to kick the door open.

"Dad! It's not me! It's Amy!" Miles exclaimed.

Amy floats down the car. Miles see's her. Amy yanked Miles out of the car through the windshield. The car was about to tilt over the building. Martha started scream as the car started to fall.

"MILES!!" Martha screamed.

"AHHHH!!" Howard screamed.

"MOM! DAD!" Miles exclaimed.

Miles use his super speed to save his parents from falling in the car. He leaps the doors and got his parents out of the car. They land safely on the ground thanks to Miles powers. The car explodes in a free fall. 

"Oh, Miles." Martha sobs.

"Son. You saved us." Howard hugs his son.

"Mom. Dad. I have to go stop her. You guys have to stay here." Miles said.

"No, Miles! It's too dangerous!" Martha cries out.

"No. We have to let him go, honey." Howard holds Martha.

Miles speeds his way to Amy. A helicopter was flying beside Amy shining its light on her. People were looking at Amy flying while recording it with their phones.

"What the hell is that?" a person said while recording.

Amy looks at the helicopter and said, "Fuck off." as she push it away with her force powers.

"Amy! Amy!" Miles shouted at Amy in the sky. 

She hears him and lands on the ground to face him as she took off her hooded cloak.