one.

[07:33✧wednesday]

"wonpil, i'm scared," seungmin told his brother, pulling on the sleeves of his new uniform in the process. he couldn't stop himself from fidgeting in his seat as the bus carried the two of them towards their destination.

"you'll do fine, seungmin. i'm sure people from the school will love you. you're too cute for anyone to dislike you anyways," wonpil replied with a warm smile, reassuring his younger brother by patting him on his knees and ruffling his hair a little.

the younger boy had been dreading that day for weeks. wonpil had just graduated from university and got himself a job as a teacher in a high school. their mother decided that seungmin should transfer to said school so that wonpil could take better care of his younger brother. while seungmin was happy that he could be around his brother everyday at school, he happened to be the one transferring, and he was more than a bit afraid of gaining attention.

having every pair of eyes watching their every move is an uncomfortable but unavoidable experience for many transfer students.

lost in his thoughts, seungmin was too distracted by his nerves to notice the bus had arrived the stop near his new school.

"come on puppy, we don't want to be late on the first day of school, do we?" wonpil said while dragging the reluctant boy behind him.

★☆★

[ ch. one fin. ]

[ 22:30 ; 29 feb 2020 ]