twenty nine.

[00:56✧sunday]

"...can you see that? the one that makes a wide 'w' is cassiopeia. and those over there are ursa major and minor, the mama bear and baby bear..." seungmin was going on and on while they were looking at the night sky from their sitting positions by the shoreline.

the babbling boy was too focused on the beautiful constellations high up to notice the pair of eyes trained on him.

"...jinnie? have you been listening? it's fine if you weren't, i was talking too much anyways-" seungmin halted in his tracks as he was finally aware of hyunjin's staring.

the pair locked eyes, feeling themselves falling deeper into each other.

to hyunjin, seungmin's twinkling eyes filled with stars might just be his favorite thing in the universe.

for seungmin, he could see the galaxies swirling in hyunjin's soulful eyes, putting him under the older's spell.

unconsciously, they edged closer towards each other until seungmin could feel hyunjin's breath fanning his cheeks.

the black-haired male held the younger's face, the pad of his thumb caressing his soft cheeks, "is this okay?"

"mhm," seungmin replied. the quickened thumping of his heart was echoing loudly in his head.

hyunjin finally closed the distance between the two, placing his lips on seungmin.

the feeling was absolutely euphoric. seungmin felt like he was in utopia with fireworks going off behind his lids. he placed his hand on hyunjin's chest as the older deepened the kiss.

breaking away reluctantly because of the lack of air, they rested their foreheads on each other. hyunjin nuzzled his nose against seungmin, which earned a little giggle.

the older boy's body was filled to the brim with happiness.

"i really like you, puppy," hyunjin confessed, pecking seungmin on the lips swiftly.

the puppy-like boy joked, "i know."

"come on, say it back," the older whined.

"i like you too."

hyunjin squealed and pulled seungmin into a tight hug. the brunet laughed merrily as the older tackled them onto the soft sand.

hovering above the puppy boy, hyunjin admired his captivating features one by one. he heart bursted with affection for the boy.

"wanna be boyfriends and make them singles jealous?" hyunjin shot the question.

"of course!" seungmin replied ecstatically before leaning upwards and locking their lips once again.

★☆★

[ ch. twenty nine fin. ]

[ 11:43 ; 17 mar 2020 ]