four.

[13:06✧wednesday]

on the other side of the cafeteria sat hyunjin and his friends, having fun as usual.

"what do you think this one will do?" a boy with eyebrow slits asked his friends when he was digging into his lunch.

"i'd pay to see someone splashing orange juice on hyunjin again,"  the pretty brunet said, the left corner of his mouth pushing upwards to form a charming smirk.

"fvck you, minho," hyunjin retorted.

"no need to tell me twice, baby boy," the mentioned boy teased, fluttering his long eyelashes.

"ew, no don't spread your stds to me, go find yourself another toy," said the raven-haired boy.

minho was about to clapback, but the short male next to him cut him off.

"shut up, i'm gonna lose my appetite," he stated as he fake gagged.

"then don't eat. your thirsty aśš is gonna stare at that felix boy the whole time anygays," minho said with a smirk, watching the boy turn a slight shade of red.

"ya, lee minho!"

"you didn't deny it, changbinnie~"

"aish-"

"kids. please stop embarrassing me, people are staring," the blond sitting with them finally spoke up.

the bickering pair immediately stopped after noticing the amount of attention they received. minho gave the people around them a sheepish grin and changbin lowered his head with his cheeks flushed red.

"by the way, did you guys see wonpil's brother? he transferred here today," the blond-haired boy continued. hyunjin nodded while minho shook his head. the latter was rather...preoccupied that morning.

"oh yea, he's friends with felix now. they're in the same class and sitting together over there," changbin responded. he nodded his head towards the table where felix and seungmin were sitting at along with the others.

the four of them focused on the table located across the spacious cafeteria. as if he could sense their stares, the boy who resembled a puppy turned and looked over at them.

seeing their new friend's attention shifted elsewhere, the pink-haired, cute blond, and the quokka-looking boy all turned towards them.

hyunjin felt his stomach flip as the boy he saw that morning locked his eyes with his own, pulling on his heart strings.

weirdly enough, four of them simultaneously turned back to their food with widened eyes after making eye contact with the cute boys sitting faraway from them.

feeling his heartbeat increasing ever so slightly, hyunjin whispered to himself

uh oh.

★☆★

[ ch. four fin. ]

[ 22:22 ; 2 mar 2020 ]