eleven.

[06:45✧wednesday]

"...그래 날 쏴 bang bang 너의-" seungmin groggily grabbed his phone from the bedside table.

five more minutes...

he closed his heavy eyelids, blindly pressing on the phone screen to snooze it.

after a period of peaceful quietness in the kim household, seungmin shot up in his bed, finding it weird that his alarm never rang again. he searched for his phone in panic as he got out of his bed. he had accidentally stop the alarm instead. since wonpil needed to get to school earlier that day, he was not there to wake the boy up.

07:39

school starts at eight and it takes roughly fifteen minutes for seungmin to get to school by bus, which meant he would have to get ready in six minutes or else he would be undoubtedly late.

he went on full panic mode as he rushed into the bathroom to brush his teeth, threw on his uniform, and ran out of his house with his school bag, not bothering to comb his hair. luckily for him, when he arrived the bus stop, a bus arrived.

as he flopped onto a seat in the bus, he combed through his hair, hoping it could help calming down his crazy bed hair. he managed to make his hair a little more presentable before stepping out of the bus in a hurry when it stopped near his school and dashed towards class 2-1.

07:58

sighing in relief, seungmin collapsed in his assigned seat next to jisung breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath.

"woah minnie, you look like you just ran around lotte world twice," felix commented as he peered at the huffing boy.

he could only lay his upper body over his desk exhaustedly in response. to say that day was not seungmin's day would be an understatement.

★☆★

[ ch. eleven fin. ]

[ 12:27 ; 7 mar 2020 ]