009

Y/N's P.O.V

As we all stand on the arena, surrounded by tall muscular men who keep cracking their knuckles, "Hey, Ban! Don't use your full strength on other guys, alright?" Meliodas says and I look at the two buddies.

"Duh! If I killed someone, I'd ruin the fun of the festival," Ban says with a grin.

Harlequinn walks over to Meliodas frowning, "Captain! If Diane finds out that you've been playing around in a  festival, she'll get mad!" He says.

Meliodas looks at him, "Don't be stupid! Does it look I'm just in it for the fun of it?" He asks.

"Yes," I answer and look at Gideon, "But, I understand," Harlequinn looks at me, "The main way to get that without suspicion is to take part to win it and imagine Diane's face if you do," I smile at my younger brother.

Harlequinn thinks for a moment before appearing in his human chubby form, "I'm gonna win it all!!" He declares in the deep human voice.

"That's the spirit!" Meliodas says and looks at me, "What will you spend the money on if you won?"

"Secret," I wink, "What about you?"

"You and the tavern," Meliodas says and I smile.

"I, Lovehelm, will be the referee! The rules for the preliminary are simple!" I look over to the high pitched voice, to see a small body, it a red dress like outfit and a strange helmet that looks a little familiar, "Knock your opponents out of this ring!! The last ten remaining fighters will advance through the preliminary!! Throwing, pushing, sending them flying with your fists! Anything is allowed as long as you use your bare hands!! Now, let the preliminary... begin!!" He charges out of the ring and everyone starts fighting around me.

Meliodas pulls me to him, "Careful," He slaps someone away and looks at me, "Don't get distracted."

"Shut up," I roll my eyes and walk away from him, ducking and jumping over opponents till I'm further away from Meliodas. 

"Heh, heh, heh, heh," A weird laugh comes into my ears and I turn to see a very fat elderly man looking at me, drooling and his face flustered, "Hey there baby-girl~"

I vomit in my mouth, "Disgusting," I say and watch as he waddle-runs to me, "As if that's attractive," I spin and kick him away. I duck and sucker-punch an opponent to my right and grab the opponent to my right, by his collar and throw him out of the ring. I watch as he falls into other men, sending them backwards.

I stand up straight and Harlequinn runs to me, "Big Sister," He says and I look at him, "Are you okay?" He worries and flies around me checking me over, "No cuts, no blood... Are you hurt?"

"Something you act like the older brother," I smile at him, "I'm okay, promise... Just a disgusting man," I tell him.

"Such incredible power! You couldn't even follow her with your eyes! A girl knocks more than twenty people out of the ring," Lovehelm announces and I look at a girl in a cloak and hat knocking about ten people out of the ring, "Another girl knocks more than ten people out of the ring with such incredible speed! Though we just saw something more impressive."

I watch the girl in the hat, her jaw clenches and I visibly see her teeth grinding together in anger.

"Did you know that about her?" Ban asks Meliodas, "I wonder what you see in a brute like that."

"I've never seen her fight without powers before," Meliodas says and I look at him then wave.

I look around and see 9 people on the stage and I look to where Harlequinn was to see he no longer there, "What are they going to do? It would be a tournament with less than ten people!" A viewer comments.