010

Y/N's P.O.V

Lovehelm flies up a little, "Vaizel Fight Festival, first round, fight A is Griamor versus Matrona!! A giant with a body made of steel, Griamor! With his incredible strength, he crushed all who stood in his way in the preliminary!! On the other hand, Matrona is a small, but she pulverised many contestants with her agility and fast attacks!! From the very beginning, this is a fight that you cannot miss!!"

"Is Lady Elizabeth always that strong?" Harlequinn asks looking at Meliodas.

"If that's Elizabeth, then there's something strange about her," Meliodas says.

"Strange how?" I ask from sitting on Ban's back with him holding me steady.

"Her top is a little higher than usual and her skirt looks a little smaller," Meliodas says innocently.

"Been checking Elizabeth out?" I ask and he looks at me with a sheepish smile, "Just don't any more."

"Promise," He smiles at me.

"Now then, let the fight begin!!" Lovehelm announces.

I look at the rink at Griamor and Matrona, I watch as Matrona soon becomes a blur and rushes to Griamor as she serves him with a large amount of punches to his abs.

"She's too fast! Right from the start, she flies into his body and attacks relentlessly!" Lovehelm tells us.

I watch as Griamor says something to Matrona, I couldn't hear what he was saying and I see a purple orb something out of the his body, "Hey, this level of his power..." Ban says and pushes me up his back more.

"He's a Holy Knight too? What's going on?" Meliodas asks.

I watch as the purple orb surrounds him completely, "Wall!" His body floats above the rink slightly and Matrona start's punching at the purple wall, but there's no sign of it breaking any time soon. The purple wall that Griamor created begins to expand and it pushes Matrona backwards to the edge of the rink, "I'll just push you outside the ring," Griamor says a little longer that I'm able to hear it, "After I've dealt with you, I'll deal with the Eight Deadly Sins, humiliate Meliodas as well as Y/N and take Lady Elizabeth back home.

Matrona steps back a little and pulls her arm back, clenching her fist, "Oh yeah?! I won't let that happen!!!" Matrona shouts and I recognise the voice instantly, she punches the wall and it cracks.

"Whoa! Go Matrona!!" I cheer her on.

"You got it girl!" Matrona says back and she runs to Griamor then sucker punches him out of the ring.

"Go girl!!" I cheer.

"You know her?" Meliodas asks.

Matrona lands pointing her index finger to the sky and her hat flies off, "Griamor is knocked out of bounds!! The winner of the first round, fight A, is MATRONA!!!"  

I smile at her, Diane... She walks walk to us with a slight skip in her step, "Maaaan, I wanted to keep it a secret for a little longer," She jumps down and giggles.

I jump off Ban and look at the boys looking at her shocked and confused, "Yep!" Diane leans into Meliodas, "It's me!" She grins.

"Do I know you?" Meliodas asks bluntly.

Diane punches him to the ground and storms off, "You're such a jerk!" She complains.

Meliodas starts sitting up groaning as he moves, "What did I do?" He asks. 

"You're such an idiot," Harlequinn says and chases after Diane.

I help Meliodas up and dust him off, "There, you'll need a bath tonight," I say.