013

Y/N's P.O.V

"We should go now," Harlequinn says and I nod, we quickly make our way back to the rink.

"I did everything that I could to protect them all... I wanted to protect everything. That is my sin and that's why I can't fail this time!!" Meliodas says and I look to see a large flame going toward Meliodas which he easily blocks, "I'll protect the one I love more than I was once able to."

I watch as they talk and Cain approaches him, "Can I believe in the words that you just said? That... You didn't betray Danafor, or the people, or Liz?" He asks.

"Yes," Meliodas says.

"Who's Liz?" I ask and Meliodas looks at me, "Hey," I wave and I flinch as Cain lunges at Meliodas, wrapping his arms around Meliodas and cries. I sigh a little and smile at Meliodas as he awkwardly hugs him back.

"Umm... What about the fight?" Lovehelm questions.

"Oh about that... It's my loss," Cain says and looks at me, "So if you're him then who's that?"

"My wife," Meliodas says and I wave at Cain as the two of them walk off the rink.

"So which one of you will I fight next?" I ask looking at Diane and Meliodas with a smile.

"Well, then next in the semi-finals, we'll see how Matrona does against Fairy Queen!" Lovehelm announces and I kiss Meliodas's cheek.

"What did you think of your good luck gift?" I ask with a smile.

"Do you have any on at the moment?" He smirks at me.

"Yes, I made them recently," I wink, "Never been worn," I giggle and hop onto the rink then stretch. 

"Begin!!" Lovehelm jumps off the rink.

I face Diane and she narrows her eyes at me, "Why weren't you married to Meliodas 10 years ago?" Diane asks.

"I made him forget me and we've been married longer than you've known him," I tell her honestly.

"Why did you make him forget?" Diane asks.

"To protect his life as well as my people? You already know all of this," I confront her and fold my arms, "What's your problem?"

"You acted like you didn't like him anything more than a Captain," She grumbles a little and folds her arms.

"Matrona! Fairy Queen! Stop arguing!" Harlequinn shouts, "Matrona stop worrying about Meliodaf!"

I roll my eyes and smile, "But sweetie, really... Bringing all this up now to what? Provoke me? Darling, I'm a fairy," I smile.

"Who's a scary woman," Diane comments and smiles, "You going to make it up to him though, right?"

"With everything I had," I smile and look at Meliodas, who is looking confused but he waves. I turn to Diane, "I regret what I did every single day, I regretted it... Going to sleep alone, waking up alone... Being alone, it was the worse..." I look at the ground.

"Is he..." Diane starts.

"My everything," I tell her and look at her, then quickly wipe away tears.

"WAH?! Matrona just made Fairy Queen cry!!" Lovehelm says.

"Ah, don't cry! I'm sorry!" Diane says, "I'm just... I don't want him to be hurt..."

"I know," I wipe my eyes and soon relax looking at her, "How are we going to do this?"

"I quit," Diane says and I blink looking at her shocked, "I'd rather not die this young," She winks, "Just kick me to King."

I run to her and roundhouse kick her into Harlequinn's Chastefol.

"That was... Fast... The winner is Fairy Queen and she will battle against Meliodaf!!"

Meliodas jumps up and walks to me, "All okay?" He asks and tucks some hair behind my ear, I nod with a smile, "Talk when home yeah?" He asks.

"Sure," I nod again and we kiss quickly before he backs away, "Let's go honey."

"Sure thing darling," He winks, "Need a drink before we start?"

"Nah I'm good, you look like you need a nap though," I comment.

"A nap on your butt or boobs sounds perfect," He smirks.

"KYAHH! Meliodaf!!" An unfamiliar voice says and we both turn, "AHHHN! LOOK OVER HERE!!"

I see three women who look like they work more in the evening than during the day, dress cuts low, makeup for days, "Let's do something naughty, just like the other night!" 

"Just hurry up and beat that scary woman and play with us!" 

"AAAAH, no fair! I want in!" 

"They do know you were in our bed the other night, right?" I ask

"Be angry!" Ban shouts looking frustrated, "It was met to be exciting!"

"Fine," I smirk and rush to Meliodas, "Night, night," I smirk and punch him into the ground.

"WAAA! Fairy Queen just told her husband it's time for night nights and he faceplanted the ground! Did Meliodaf cheat on his wife?!" Lovehelm questions.

"Did you?" I ask looking at the figure on the ground.

Meliodas starts getting up, "N...No," He says unbalanced on his feet, "Scary..."

"I'm not that scary..." I mumble and tap my lips.

"Of course not, I've seen worse," He smiles and winks.

I help Meliodas up and kiss his head, "I forgive you for nothing," I suddenly knee him in his gut.

He punches me causing me to fall back on my butt, "That hurts!" He shouts.

"So did that!!" I jump up headbutting his chin and glare at him.

Our bodies twitch and I turn around looking out at the sky as Meliodas stands up, Harlequinn, Diane and Ban join us on the rink, "My name is Meliodas, the Dragon's Sin of wrath and Captain of The Eight Deadly Sins. We're taking over Vaizel so beat it," Meliodas says glaring at the viewers around us, that begin to question us, "Get your sorry asses out of Vaizel in one minute, or else, we, The Eight Deadly Sins, will massacre every one of you!!" 

I stretch a little and my body glows a little, my large gold and silver wings grow and silver appears changes back to normal. I fly beside Meliodas, "AIR!!" I shout and gesture for everyone to run, I watch are the wind carries everyone away from the village quickly but are placed down carefully. I look behind me to see some still waiting, "Want to join them?" I smirk evilly at them.

I feel something charging towards us, I turn to see giant fireballs flying towards us. Meliodas jumps out, countering the account and I put my Nightshadefol in Protector form shielding us from any debris, "You okay darling?!" I call out.

"Yeah, I'm good. How about you?" He asks.

"Yeah, I deserved the punch," I wink.

"I'm sorry!" He sounds guilty but chuckles landing in front of me, "This time... We do it... Together with the Sins."

"Of course," I smile and look at the sky, "So, they're already here... Damn, I thought we had more time... Diane you're growing... I'll send a signal to Hawks Mama for your clothes," I touch the ground sending a message through the earth to Hawk's Mama.

"Thanks, Y/N," Diane says seriously as he eyes are on the sky as we watch a few Holy Knights arrive on creatures.

"They look like demons... But aren't..." I comment.

"I know what you mean," Meliodas says, "But they aren't as you've said," He says as we ignore the villagers praise that they have arrived, "How can they like them?"

"They aren't near the capitol so they might not have heard about the uprising they caused?" I question and sit on my Nightshadefol Protectors shoulder.