017

Y/N's P.O.V

As the boys went out to hunt for dinner, I stayed in my room and made myself new outfits due to the battles and my outfits getting torn. I glance at my left hand and see my wedding ring and engagement back where they belong which causes me to smile. Once I finished my outfits I walk out mine and Meliodas's room, to see him walking up, "What's for dinner?" I ask with a smile.

"Something amazing," He smiles, "Anyway, why did you let Elizabeth run out?" He asks.

"I didn't know, I've been mending and making new outfits for myself so I've been in our room for the whole time," I tell him, "Why did she run out?"

I look at Meliodas holding out a sword, "It's from Liz... She gave it to me as Cain had it," He tells me, "I don't know if you knew he is still there," He tells me.

"Okay, who's Liz?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Elizabeth... from 16 years ago," He tells me and smiles, "Nothing for you to worry about."

"Goodie!" I jump and hug him with a smile, "Come on,  I'm starving," I tell him and skip to the stairs before going down, "Let's go."

"Already behind you," He says from behind me and smiles, "Also, I got a present for you?" 

"Oh?" I smile at him and rush downstairs, I see a guy with pinkish hair.

"Hello Y/N, Wolf Sin of Betrayal," He gives me a two-finger salute, "Sparkle~"

"Gowther?" I question and he nods, I run to him, jump and hug, "Welcome back!! I've missed you!!" I squeal.

"Should I be jealous?" Meliodas says.

"It's good to be back, but I do not know if I have missed you as you have reacted to my presence, but I know I wished for conversations with you these past 10 years," Gowther says and looks at Meliodas, "You need not worry as I have no heart, her heart has always been for you since she saw you."

"Don't embarrass me," I mumble and I turn to Stephan who's tagged along with us since the festival, "Stephan, do you think that you could help out in the kitchen with Ban please?" 

"Of course," He bows a little before jogging off to the kitchen to be with the immortal human.

***

I walk outside with Meliodas and we go to Gowther, "Hey Gowther, I wanted to ask you about what happened that on that day ten years ago, when we were framed and scattered from attempting to over the Kingdom," Meliodas says as we sit down.

Gowther uses his power on Meliodas to see the question before it's spoken, "I understand what you want to ask. The image and sound are unclear, but that person who attacked you rendered you unconscious when we were attempting to escape was... Merlion the Boar Sin of Gluttony."

"Merlin? Why?! Have you seen her since?!" Meliodas asks and my eyes widen a little.

"I do not know what her motivation was and I have not been in contact with her, though there are rumours of which I have heard of her on several occasions. None of the leads was conclusive they did not lead to the truth," He tells us.

"Hmm..." I rub my chin, "She wouldn't do anything without a reason, especially you Meli... She could have stored it somewhere safe where it won't be touched by anyone," I say and sip my ale and he looks at me shocked, "What? You really think I, your wife, not noticed the change in your strength immediately. What do you take me for?" I smile and look over and watch as Harlequinn and Diane threaten Ban, "What happened?"