020 - Dream

Y/N's P.O.V

The battle is over, Liones is rebuilt and Ban gave us the location of the new fairy forest and I was walking down into the basement of the castle, with Harlequinn, Diane, Ban, Gowther, Merlin, King Barta, Elizabeth and Meliodas. I walk behind Meliodas, "Are you sure we can seal it up?" Meliodas asks.

"Yeah, I'm almost positive," Merlin says, "Though we might drain ourselves of energy, so Ban, Gowther and King are here to grab us if we faint... But it is a normal faint nothing else that should be wrong."

"Let's just try and get it over with," I say and Meliodas and Ban open some doors. We see a crack in the air with a red demon's arm out, "Ew."

"You haven't even seen its face," Harlequinn says.

"I don't have to," I answer.

Merlin tells us where to stand and we hold hands, "Repeat this," She says and speaks in another language and we all repeat what she said as the crack closes. Merlin removes the dragon hilt, "I'll keep hold of this if you want Captain."

"No, I'll take it again," Meliodas says and takes the hilt, "I need a broke blade again," He says and Merlin holds a broke blade out to him, "Perfect," He attaches the broken blade to the hilt, "I'll sort it properly later," He looks at me, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I look at Barta, "If anything happens."

"I'll send word to the forest, straight away," He nods and I smile.

***

I sat downstairs in the tavern with Meliodas, Hawk, Harlequinn, Stephan, Merlin, Ban, Gowther and Diane (In human form) as Hawk's Mama travelled to the nearby destination for the forest. "What's the fairy forest usually like?" Diane asks sitting beside me.

"Bright... Green... Peaceful," I say and look out the window, "The perfect place."

"I agree," Harlequinn says and smiles, "I cannot wait to go home!" 

"Calm down King," Meliodas says, "Or should it be Harlequinn?" He asks.

"Ki...King is fine, Captain," Harlequinn says and I smile at them, "What are you smiling at?"

"You used to be stuck with Meliodas, it was adorable," I grin and giggle.

"Oh yeah, I remember... You chasing Y/N with Elaine," Meliodas says and Ban looks over, "You both got me dragged into the game then shouted at," He chuckles.

"What was Elaine like?" Ban asks and we look over to him, "When she was a child?"

"The same as she was," Harlequinn says, "She got stronger than she was as a child, always beside Y/N, never leaving her side."

"That was both of you," Meliodas says and I nod, "Elaine was like the light of the three of them, she was bubbly, always running around and flying around our feet," He chuckles, "She was amazing."

"She was yes," I nod and smile, "She loved everyone around us and wanted to protect everyone including me, even though it is my job."

"Yeah, that's our Elaine," Harlequinn says.

"Yeah, that is our Elaine," I smile and look out the window, "Happy and bubbly... Always there for everyone around her who were her or our friends, if they weren't then she'd try to fight them."