019

Y/N's P.O.V

Dreyfus drops his sword and lowers to his knees, his eyes on the ground, "I admit defeat, just kill me," He says with sorrow in his tone.

"W...Why?!" Howzer yells and I look at him wondering when he joined us, but I don't think it's the right time to ask that.

Dreyfus starts to explain what happened, "I never knew he'd be so mad as to attempt to revive the demon race, though. By then, the crack between us became a gulf, as a warning against me betraying him, he killed my son. Though I suppose it was my own actions that brought his demise," Dreyfus explains, "I don't know how this happened. I just wanted to be a father my son could be proud of."

"Griamor's alive," Meliodas says.

"And he is proud of you, true... He looked up to his uncle a lot as a child but an uncle isn't a father," I smile at the grandmaster, "He loves you but he has some insecurities, though don't mention it to him," I smile and the grandmaster begins to cry.

"It's all over then, the matter's settled!" Meliodas says and wraps his arms around my waist, "Let's get you home," He says.

King Barta starts to cough up blood, we all have a tiny panic and some rush to him, "Step aside," Merlin says and everyone backs away from Barta, she hovers her hand over his face, "He's extremely weak. We must return to Camelo with him to administer treatment," She looks at me, "I'll be requesting your presence there."

"Sure thing, just don't make me a part of your experiments got it?" I wave it off.

"Of course," Merlin says.

"It's okay Elizabeth, do you remember the vision I told you about?" King Barta says and Elizabeth looks at Merlin and me.

"Boar and a Wolf..." She whispers and turns to her sister, "Sister Margaret, I think we should let Miss Merlin and Lady Y/N take father to treat him," She says.

"If you say so Elizabeth," Margaret nods as she trusts her baby sisters' words.

"Merlin..." Meliodas says and Merlin looks at him then he whispers something to her.

"Rest assured Captain, she will be safe with me," Merlin says.

I walk to Meliodas, "Can I interrupt?" I ask and Meliodas nods. I kiss him gently, "I love you, I won't be long promise," I whisper.

"Come back to me," He whispers.

"Promise," I smile and I help Merlin pick up the king, "Come on Arthur."

"Ah... Wait!" Arthur says and rushes to Meliodas, grabbing his hands, "Meliodas! It was fate's design that led us to each other! Please! Lend me your strength as the Grandmaster of the Holy Knights of Camelot!" 

I smile at Meliodas, "Sure!" He removes his hands from Arthur with a big smile, "If I ever feel like it, we have rescued Elizabeth and saved Liones as well as cleared our names," Meliodas explains, "There's also cleaning up the town and my Boar Hat's tavern to consider. Then we need to get Y/N back to her Kingdom and restore fairies memories and spend our lives together, properly. I can't just up and leave right now, but if you need help... Come and find me and I'll offer my help."

"He dodged that one well," Merlin says.

"Merlin, what about you? Aren't you going to rejoin us?" Meliodas asks as Arthur walks to us.

Merlin smirks at him, "If I ever feel like it," She repeats his words and we teleport to Merlin's lab in Camelot, "Y/N please can you lay King Barta down?"

"Sure thing," I say and lay Barta down on the bed placed in the lab, "I guess you already knew you'd be bringing King Barta here?" I ask looking over at Merlin.