Chapter 3:Life sucks

The next couple of weeks went by fast,stuff happened,doesn't really matter.Villains attacked the USJ,my brother won the sports festival, Izuku got his man, Aizawa finally admitted that he was married after we bugged him about for five days straight, All might let us go and train with some hero's, Todoroki and Izuku started dating, along with Uraraka and Asui. Whatever. But what about me? Was my life great? Nope,not even in slightest. My parents got more strict the more friends gained. The pros kept a close watch on me,not trusting me. My brothers abuse got so bad, I was frightened to go home. One time,I came home twenty minutes late from Jiro's house because of traffic. He hit me so badly I accidentally let out blood shot and my explosion quirk at same time, hitting him full blast. Yeah,I got into so much trouble with my parents and the hero's. My brother had to stay in the hospital for a couple days, while I was getting yelled. I got told so many times I needed to control my quirk, but how can I do that if they don't let me use it? Also, a huge portion of my quirk was activated by my emotions. Also, because we would always fight, Mr. Aizawa trained us extra hard after school as punishment. This wasn't fair, I was being treated like a caged animal. I cried of sadness and anger every single night. I always felt that someone was outside my window watching me cry. I lost control of both my quirks when I cried,so lately,my room looked a war zone at night. I hadn't seen that mysterious man scene the forest incident a couple weeks ago. Dabi was it? Well I hadn't seen him in a while. For some reason, it hurt. We had some kind of moment in that fire,then he disappeared. I felt alone again. Sure I had Izuku and Ochaco,but it was different. What was he said? I'll explain everything to you later. What did he mean my later? Did he want to meet up with me again? Why was he so caring for me? I'm nothing, I don't matter. And what needed to be explained that I didn't understand? I noticed I was crying until a single tear fell of my check into my carpeted floor,leaving a small dark puddle on the ground where I was standing. I fell to the ground,my knees hitting the carpet making a loud thump. Thank god no one was home,I wouldn't be able to control myself if my mom rushed into here to yell at me.as it is,blood shot was circled around me,I spindle of blood forming on my palm,covers in flames and explosives. I heard a noise,some sort of bumping,impinging noise. I didn't care,I didn't care about anything anymore. I was just so done with living my life like this. I felt a hand on my back,so I quickly turned around,my blood spindle spinning fast in my palm. I was scared,you could see the look on my face. But then i immediately calmed as I saw a familiar face. "D-Dabi...?"