The Cookie

'What do I choose?' I asked 'The cupcake or the cookie?'
"Well, who is it?" Anri asked. I picked up the cookie and took a bite of it.
"I choose Arthur." I said. "I'm sorry Ollie. It's just that Arthur and I have a better connection." I hugged my pink haired friend and Arthur fist pumped the air. I could hear Gilbert and his friends singing the lyrics "Never mind I'll find, someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you two." Over and over again until Arthur threatened to kick their asses.
"I'll alway's love you Poppet." Oliver said.
"I know Ollie. I know." I replied.
"Now then." Arthur said getting out of his seat and walking to me. "I do believe I get to do something."
"What is it?" I asked. Arthur kissed me, his lips tasting like tea and scones (or his excuse for scones anyway.). I kissed him back and the whole cafeteria went wild in cheers.
"Way to go dude!" Alfred said, hugging my new partner.
"Thank you Alfred now get off me!" Arthur snapped. Their's the man I loved.
~ Overview of what happened in the future~
Anri married the Spanish student Antonio while An Lien went back home and we still talk over emails. Oliver married an American baseball player named Allen while Feli married Ludwig.
Arthur and I now live in his hometown of London with our daughter Yvette and we couldn't be more happier.
THE END