Chapter 3 - Do I love him?

Kakashi's POV

This girl is really something. Her voice is really beautiful, its almost impossible to listen to what she's saying (I know i'm exaggerating but just go along with it).

I learned she loves to read books. Her father works for a big company, her mother is a singer, she loves to ride her bike once in a while, and she loves to study. Wow she amazes me.

"What about you Mr. Hatake, what do you like to do?"

"Me? Didn't I explain that earlier?"

She looked surprised for a second but then spoke.

"Well, yeah I guess. But not a lot. I want to know...are you married? Do you have kids? Do you have other hobbies?"

"No i'm not married. I do not have kids. I'm single. My hobbies are...reading books and teaching." She frowned. "What?" I ask.

"Well you basically just repeated what you said earlier. Except that your not married or have kids." What else does she want from me?

"But its true."

"Tell me why you cover your face with that mask."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Come on Mr.Hatake! I won't tell anyone! You have my word."

"No." She sighs.

The bell rings.

"Well it looks like I have you again for another class." she says while looking at her schedule.

"Is that bad? You seem disappointed. Would you prefer having Mr. Guy as your teacher?"

"No! I'm fine with having you as my teacher." she said quickly. I smiled.

"Then whats the problem?"

"Well-" she starts to say but was distracted when the door swung open.

"Shikamaru!?" she gasps.

Sakura's POV

"Shikamaru!?" I gasp when I saw him come in. He was wearing a black dress shirt with dark blue jeans. He looked at me, then Mr.Hatake.

"What a drag, this seems like it will be boring." he says and chooses a seat behind me. I turn around to glare at him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated hard classes!"

"What? My father says I need to have more AP classes if I want to get into a good college." He scratches his head. "But if you ask me, I say its really troublesome." I sigh. Same old Shikamaru.

"Well I'm glad you chose to come here. Because we will be having a lot of fun in AP Physics!" Mr. Hatake exclaims. I noticed he left the seat he was sitting at and was now at his desk.

How did he get over there? I didn't even hear him get up!

The door swung open again. And this time a guy with short red hair walked in. He had green eyes and was wearing the same uniform as Shikamaru. Behind him came a guy wearing purple makeup and a pretty blond haired girl with spiky ponytails. She was wearing my same uniform.

"Hey Temari." I hear Shikamaru say.

"Shika? What are you doing here?" The blond girl asked while choosing a seat next to him.

Shika? Whoa...I didn't know they were a couple...

"I got stuck in this class, thank my troublesome father."