😤

(Sorry for the short chapter. I wrote it during class lol. Uh yeah, Hope U enjoy ig)

   Kokichi walked back to the room he was assigned to, not wanting to stay around the others. He had felt their judgemental stares and knew that if he'd stay they then everyone would just get increasingly more annoyed.
Kokichi didn't know what was wrong with him, he felt way more nervous and quiet. This wasn't like him and he hated it.
   The short boy reached his roogm and closed the door behind him before going to the uncomfortable hospital bed and flopped ontop of it. The least Team DR could've done was give them comfortable spaces while they healed. Kokichi slammed his fists into a pillow and groaned loudly, he cursed loudly until he felt better. Kokichi stared down at the white sheets and growled "This is stupid."
He then heard some faint knocks from his door, "Come in." He said in a happy tone, Kokichi assumed a nurse would step through the door and lecture him on his swearing and panta habits but instead there was Shuichi.
"Um, I saw you leave the group, are you okay?" Stupid question. Shuichi seemed nervous and didn't look directly at kokichi,
"Oh yeah! Im great, I just didn't want to hang around those loosers!" Kokichi said happily, though his happiness was a lie.
"You seemed very sad and frustrated." Shuichi pointed out "Was it cause of the uno game?" He asked tilting his head
"Oh god no, I don't care about the uno game. Good for gonta for winning y'know!" Kokichi smiled "And don't worry, I knew you were following me so I just put on a mask to see if you got it!" He lied, in reality kokichi hadn't known shuichi was following him.