Do-nut

The boys got ready for the day basically. Shuichi grabbed his wallet as kokichi grabbed onto his hand. Shuichi blushed lightly as he put the wallet in his pocket and looked at Kokichi, he didn't question it though and the two walked out of the house and too kokichis car.
"Hmm what kinda donuts do you even like?" Kokichi questioned
"Custard filled are pretty good."
"hehe- cum filled-"
Shuichi shrugged not hearing kokichis... Intresting comment "I also enjoy apple fritters and old fashions."
"Ahhh so your boring." Kokichi teased which made shuichi blush "N-No im not." He said sadly as kokichi started driving to the nearby donut shop.
Kokichi felt a tiny bit sad for making shuichi sad
"Well.. What about you?" Shuichi questioned
"Sprinkles... ALOT of sprinkles."
"T-tha- Okay then." Shuichi sighed in joking disappointment which made kokichi laugh.
The boys™ arrived at the shop and they got out of the car. They met at the front of the car and kokichi grabbed shuichis hand "This a date?" Kokichi asked smirking. Shuichi blushed deeply "wH-WhAt- uH um."
"You stupid homo." Kokichi giggled poking shuichis cheek, this just made shuichis brain go skert.
"Uhh shuichi.cha go stupid." Kokichi questioned laughing.
Shuichi quickly regained his normalness and nodded, his face was red "U-Um ye-Yeah it can be a d-date if you'd like." Shuichi stuttered out fully embarrassed, kokichi just hugged shuichi "Shumai has finally accepted me yay!"
"Wh-whaT??" Shuichi said confused.
Stupid homos

Sorry for such a short chapter!
Uh yeehaw though. I finished my ibuki wig & schools ending tomorrow so yay..
god I miss my friend.