bleh

I hate artists block like my god it sucks.

Kokichi lightly blushed and immediately came up with a pretty good excuse,
"She probably just took my writing out of context, I've written about everyone here. Doesn't mean its in a gay way!" Kokichi said defending himself. Shuichi laughed "Alright, if you say so." He said not pushing on the subject.

An announcement started ringing from around the building, it was just the therapist getting the names of people who requested to have their therapy. Himikos name rung through the room before the announcement stopped.
"Could they be ANY louder?" Kokichi groaned loudly
"I know right?" Shuich sighed, he was staring at the boy. Shuichi couldn't help but get lost in kokichis features, he loved almost everything about kokichi... Except his fuckin fashion sense and lies but y'know.
Shuichi had been staring at kokichi for a while before kokichi waved his hands infront of shuichis face "Earth to shuichi." Kokichi said which snapped shuichi out of his 🥺💗 daze.
"S-sorry." Shuichi stuttered looking away. Kokichi smiled "Didja get lost in my eyes or some cheesy bullshit like that?" He questioned shuichi, obviously shuichi shook his head no
"I-I was just thin-thinking about... Um." Shuichi stuttered "You..?" 'Damnit you idiot' shuichi thought. Kokichi started wheezing "yOu aRE hOOriBle at Lying!" He said with those exact voice cracks.
"Im not lying?" Shuichi said in 🥺
"Sure you arnt." Kokichi said as he recovered. Kokichi smiled at the boy
"Annnnyyyways!" He said draging out his words, "Im thirst, I'll be back." Kokichi said skeeting out of shuichis room and to the cafateria to grab panta.