Chapter 19: Guest Grumps

It's been a few months since Dan has introduced me to his fans, and I've been on an episode of Game Grumps or two. It's been fun, farting around with Arin and Dan at the office every day. I never miss an opportunity to go.

And today is one of those days where I'm at the office, preparing to record a video with my brother, Arin Hanson, and my boyfriend, Dan Avidan.

   Arin sets up the mic that's in front of me, smiling happily. "I love it when you're on the show with us, (Y/N). You're my favorite guest to have."

   "Aww, thanks, Arin!" I smile back. "I love being here."

   Dan adjusts his mic, smiling as well. "I love you being here too." He looks at me, smiling. "And I'm gonna let you in on a little secret."

   "What is it?" I ask.

   Dan leans in and whispers in my ear, "I like having you on the show more than I liked having Weird Al."

   I gasp dramatically, having thought that nobody could surpass the legendary Alfred Yankovic in that regard.

   "What?" Arin asks, his nosy personality forbidding him to let himself not hear any of this. "What'd he say?"

"Dan told me he likes having me on the show more than he liked having Weird Al!" I answer, beaming with pride. Suck it, Weird Al.

"Same!" Arin says without hesitation. "Weird Al was great, but you flow better with the dynamic of the channel. You keep our jokes running, and all of our humors are very similar." He then looks at Dan and I and says, "All right, I'm ready when you guys are."

"I'm ready," I say, and Dan nods in agreement.

Arin then does a three-two-one count on his fingers, mouthing the number that he's at. He then starts the recording.

It's go time.

"Welcome back to Game Grumps!" Arin greets the audience, beaming at the trivial action of recording a video. It's the smallest things that make Arin happy.

"Hello!" Dan smiles as well.

"Um...today we're gonna be playing some Smash Bros. But...there's something different about this episode!" Arin says, looking at me with an even bigger smile.

"What's that, Arin?" Dan asks, also looking at me.

"We have a guest here with us today!" Arin responds. "I mean, you lovelies already know that, since you read the title and saw the intro. And you know who that guest is."

"It's (Y/N) Hanson. Stop guessing," I say into the mic.

"Yes! So, my sister and Dan's girlfriend is our guest today, and I'm gonna destroy her in Smash," Arin says confidently, a smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna shove this Wii remote up your—" I begin, but Dan cuts me off.

"It hasn't been a minute yet! We'll get demonetized!" he cries, flailing his arms in the air dramatically.

"Oh, ass. OH SH-" I begin once more, caught in a trail of curses.

"STOP!" Dan says, giving me a little shove, laughing a bit.

The shove halts my swearing. "My apologies," I say with a giggle.

"Ben, edit out this lady's foul language," Dan instructs Ben, smiling. "And also put up an embarrassing picture of (Y/N) for making you do extra work with her cursing."

"You just made him do extra work by putting up a picture of me!" I whine.

"I think Ben would love to put up the picture I have in mind," Arin giggles evilly. "He wouldn't care if it takes a bit of work."