25) Supply cupboard

A/N I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update this. I'm slightly stuck on where to take this story. But anyway, here is a little something as an apology ;)

Taylor and April arrived at work early the next morning. The previous day had been eventful to say the least. After Taylor and Katie had kissed, Taylor had told Katie about their plan and once Katie had spotted April and Ann across the room, she was so embarrassed she left without another word to anyone. Hopefully they wouldn't have to deal with the reincarnation of Satan again. I mean, how do you ever come back from that kind of humiliation? Ann was upset at first, obviously, but then she, Taylor and April when back to shopping and even thought April was reluctant to admit it, they actually had a good time.

Once everyone had filed into the office, Chris entered.

"Good morning people of the parks department. I just wanted to drop in and say hello because this group of people are literally, the best in the world."

The room remained silent. Donna sat filling her nails. Tom was on his phone. April and Taylor were looking at something on April's computer and Jerry was cleaning up the coffee he had just spilt.

"As I am sure you all already know, Leslie and Ron are out today at a meeting so April, you are in charge."

"Ooooh." Tom whined. "Why does she get to be in charge?"

"Because I am better than you." April said. "Bow down to me my humble servants."

"You don't have to do that." Chris helpfully clarified. "But you do have to listen to what she says. There are some folders in the conference room that I want you to go through today. I believe you will be able to get them done because you are the smartest, most excellent employees. And Jerry, you are satisfactory."

"Thanks Chris. That means a lot."

"Good luck everyone." With that he ran out of the room.

"So your in charge today." Taylor said leaning in towards April.

"Yep." April replied proudly.

"That's kinda hot." April turned to look at her girlfriend and bit her lip. "Well that's even hotter."

"And you have to do everything I say because I am your boss." April whispered getting closer and closer to Taylor's face until their lips were almost touching.

The moment was interrupted by an exaggerated cough from Donna, pulling the pair back to reality. Donna just laughed as the two girls faces became tomatoes. April quickly stood up and gained everyone's attention.

"Ok, we are going to go through these files so everyone in the meeting room now." She shouted. They all got up and headed towards the room. Taylor grabber April's ass on the way past giving it a rough squeeze.

"It is gonna be so hard not pushing you against a wall today." She laughed as she walked in next to Donna. Donna just shook her head.

"You two horny bitches better be careful." She laughed.

"Hey. We are not that bad." Taylor countered. Donna just raised her eyebrows at the girl. "Ok, maybe we need to tone it down a little."

"There we go."

Once everyone was sat down, April began handing out the files. They were public complaints so they all knew they were in for a fun afternoon.

"So we have to write down a brief summary of what the complaint is along with a name and date on these forms." April explained hold up the slips of paper.

"And why do we have to do that?" Tom asked.

"Because I'm telling you to."

At those words, Taylor could fell her core tighten. She loved all of April but agressive and power hungry April was definitely the biggest turn on. And right now, she was struggling to keep it together as she squirmed in her chair, trying to take her mind of the throbbing of her center.

They began working through the files. Some of the complaints were ridiculous and it was making the group restless and agitated.

"Can we finish the rest tomorrow?" Donna asked.

"No. We are nearly done."

"But this is pointless." Tom moaned.

"I don't care." April snapped. "If I tell you to do something, you do it." Taylor sighed deeply as she watched April take control of the situation. "I am in charge here and you do as I say." Taylor couldn't take it anymore.

"April, can I talk to you outside?" April grinned, clearly catching onto what Taylor was implying.

"We will be back in a moment. Stay here and finish those files."

Taylor and April ran out of the room and towards the supply cupboard at the back of the office. April pulled the door open and dragged Taylor inside. She slammed the door closed and pushed Taylor up against the wall, just holding her there.

"You were so fucking sexy in there." Taylor sighed. April began trailing her nails up Taylor's arm. Her other hand below her trousers, nails digging into Taylor's ass harshly. She moved in closer to Taylor's face and licked up her cheek. Taylor threw her arms around April's neck but April grabbed her wrists and pinned them above Taylor's head against the door.

"I thought you already knew that I am in charge here." Taylor's breath became shaky as April began biting at her neck. Taking the skin between her teeth and pulling on it till it became purple.

"Babe, you can't... leave a mark... we are... at work." Taylor managed between moans.

"I can mark whatever I want." April grinned. "And right now, you are mine. And I want everyone to see that you are mine."

Taylor moaned loudly as April bit down on her lip, pulling it outwards. April's hand roamed up Taylor's shirt, grabbing her breast. The other hand still holding Taylor's hands above her head. April squeezed the flesh causing Taylor's breathing to become even more erratic.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good that you won't be able to walk." April breathed out against Taylor's lips. Taylor was now shivering under April's touch. Desperate for April to make her come undone.

"Please..." Taylor groaned as April began rubbing circles on her nipple. "I need you."

"You will come when I let you." April whispered against her lips. Their eyes staring deeply at each other. Neither looking away. "Tell me who is in charge." April said as she dug her nails into Taylor's breast.

"Oh... You are." she moaned. April pushed her hand below Taylor's waistband and immediately began rubbing her clit.

"Oh, god..." she breathed. Taylor couldn't remember a time where she had ever felt this turned on before. April sped up the pace of her fingers, increasing the friction against the nub. Taylor's legs began to go weak beneath her but April still had her hands held up and her body pushed against the wall. April plunged two fingers into Taylor's opening.

"April..." she gasped as the girl continued biting at her neck. Her fingers quickened and Taylor could feel her core tighten around April's fingers. "I'm gonna come."

"Come for me baby." April whispered into her ear. Taylor's body began to spasm as warm liquid coated April's fingers. She screamed as the orgasm took over causing her back to arch into April. Her head rolled back against the wall. April slowed her fingers helping her girlfriend come down.

Once Taylor's breathing had just about returned to normal April began to laugh.

"What?" Taylor asked confused.

"You are mine."