S1~chapter 9~ "promise me"

We all huddled in our own groups during the movie. Deku sat with todoroki, With iida and Ochako(who moved when bakugo sat next to me)next to them. Tsu sat next to Tokoyami, with Sato and shoji. Jiro, hagakure, Aoyama, and Momo. And mineta sat alone. And I was sitting in between bakugo and kirishima, with sero and denki on either side.

I was eating popcorn and enjoying the movie (Mulan) when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head to kirishima and awkwardly smiled waiting for him to talk.

"Uh.. Hey y/n do you uh like Disney movies?" Kirishima asked. I guess he could tell how into the movie I was.

"Yeah! But especially mulan because of the sacrifices she made for people she loved, she's so brave I wish I was like her.." I smiled.

"Y/n you are so brave too! kind, and smart. You don't have to wish because you already are" kirishima said grabbing my hand. I guess he didn't hate me after all.

"Thanks kiri" I smiled and side hugged him. After i felt eyes burning into the side of my head. I looked over at katsuki who seemed more upset than usual along with sero and denki.

"You okay katsuki?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine! Just watch the dumb movie" he said moving his shoulder out of my grasp.

I heard a faint song coming from the movie, and I turned my attention back to the screen and hopped up out of my seat.

"LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS... TOO DEFEAT..THE HUNS!!" I sang. Making punching motions with my fists.

Everyone watched me as I bounced around reciting every single word from the song while fighting air. I was in my own world and isn't realize it at the moment. I stopped dancing and sat back down to which everyone bursted our laughing, even bakugo chuckled.

"Heh...sorry I just..really like mulan" I mumbled embarrassed.

"Y/n you are adorable please do not apologize for being adorable" Mina said hugging me.

The movie ended and everyone started talking amongst their little groups. And I was talking to denki when I saw a mad katsuki out of the corner of my eye.

BAKUGO'S POV

I sat and watched as the ONLY person I actually liked talked to everyone else except for ME. I was pissed and I hated the fact that she affected me like this which made me MORE pissed. I was sitting away from everyone, when I saw her walk over to me and sit next to me. I felt all of my former anger melt into happiness as she looked at me.

"Katsuki..you okay?" She said and put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly.

The way she said my name whenever she was concerned made me feel so comfortable, like a homey feeling.

"I told you earlier I'm fine why do you always bother me" I said turning my head so she wouldn't see my red face.

"Because I know your not okay..and your my best friend" she smiled.

"I'm fine!" I barked at her. I wasn't even mad but it just came out of my mouth with no warning.

"Okay...I'm sorry I'll leave you alone" she was about to get up. No no no no no! I wanted her to stay. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back down and she accidentally fell in my lap.