12

Yeosang's POV

   I nodded my head wordlessly. Hongjoong looked at me solemnly.

   "I'll bring them all in here to hear your answer—"

   "They won't want to hear it, Joong. I'm too cowardly to say yes." I muttered and looked down at the carpet.

   "Hey, we said we wouldn't mind it if you wanted to date. We won't put any pressure on you to answer us if you aren't ready. You either do, or you don't. You can't control it, Yeosang. Just be happy with them, and we will all be happy." Hongjoong lifted my chin with his fingers gently. He smiled down at me sweetly.

   "I'm scared, though. I don't want any of you to fight— oh my god- is- is Seonghwa okay? San and Wooyoung beat him up and I haven't seen or heard him since!" I exclaimed worriedly.

   "He's fine, now stop changing the subject, baby." San spoke and pushed himself off of the wall he leaned against. Wooyoung wrapper his arms around my waist from behind and scared me slightly.

   "I'm scared, guys. I don't want any of you to fight over me. I'm not worth it, so don't. Pleas, don't hate me for this, this fear I have. I hate seeing you guys hurt." My eyes watered for the nth time this week. Wooyoung sweetly kissed my neck.

   "None of us will fight. Like you said, it's your will, your decision. We have to accept and live with your answers and not question them. Look, let's ask them all, okay? Will that make you feel any better?" Wooyoung asked kindly. I nodded my head.

   Hongjoong left the room to collect the others, leaving San, Wooyoung and I alone.

"We won't mind if you don't want to date us; we understand we're a lot to handle." San speaks sweetly. He stood close in front of me and puckered his lips.

"I don't want to hurt anyone..." I mumbled and pecked his lips. San then pecked Wooyoung's lips so he wasn't left out.

"You won't hurt us, don't worry so much. We all just want you to be happy, even if it isn't with any of us, or is with all of us. Your happiness comes first." Wooyoung kisses my neck again just as everyone else wandered in.

   "Guys, before I say anything, please promise me something." I said. I heard a chorus of "Okay" Come from the seven of them.

   "Don't fight over me. I hate seeing you fight over me. I can't exactly separate you guys anymore since I broke my arm, but don't think I won't try." I exclaimed and wiggled my cast covered arm.

    "We promise." They said in unison. I nodded my head.

   "San, Wooyoung, I accept your request. I'll be your boyfriend under the condition it's an open relationship. I know that's a lot to ask, but please note that I'm still trying to determine between liking you and lust." Wooyoung gave me a sly smile. I grimaced at my joke.

   "Ugh I made a joke! Anyways, what do you say?" I asked again for confirmation. They nodded their heads happily and kissed my cheeks. I giggled and kissed their cheeks in return.

    "So this means I'm still allowed to be with you?" Mingi asked timidly. I blushed and nodded. Mingi smiled sweetly at me and kissed my hand.

   "Wait, what does he mean, Yeosang?" Wooyoung asked jealously. I smiled at him sheepishly.

      "Well...." I started and looked at Mingi for help. Mingi nodded and continued for me.

   "I've been pleasuring Yeosang when we were alone. He seemed to enjoy the first time, so I continued our visits. This morning I met him outside of the shower and helped him out." Mingi shrugged and ginned as he saw San and Wooyoung pout.

    "We can do whatever Mingi has been!" Wooyoung whined and held my hand tightly. He shook my arm. I winced visibly and groaned.

   "Wrong hand!" I exclaimed until Wooyoung let go. His eyes softened as I cradled my aching arm. Tears welled in his eyes.

    "It's okay, I know you didn't mean to, Wooyoung. Please don't cry!" I exclaimed and weakly cupped his cheeks. Tears cascaded down his cheeks and landed at my thumbs as I wiped them away. He closed his eyes tightly as he cried. I kissed his eyelids sweetly.

   "I'm okay, it doesn't hurt anymore—"

   "But it did hurt you— I hurt you. I'm so sorry." Wooyoung sobbed into my chest. I wrapped my good arm around him and rubbed his back.

   "Calm down, Woo. I know you didn't mean it, don't worry. I'm okay, I promise." I smiled and kissed his hair. He nodded his head and pulled his face away.

   "Come on, smile for me." I told him as I dried the last tears. He didn't smile, so I poked the corners of his mouth upwards. He laughed cutely.

   "Thank you." I smiled again and pecked his lips.

"Wow, what a whore. Two boys?" Seonghwa scoffed and rolled his eyes. I nodded my head.

"Yes, I like them both, possibly even Mingi. Problem? I asked, my voice eerily calm. Seonghwa gulped but nodded nonetheless.

"Why them, Yeosang? I could—"

"You hurt me, Seonghwa. You bit a hickey and tried to get into my pants without my consent. They both asked to make sure I was okay with it and wanted them. They once stopped right before getting into me because I was scared. That is why I chose to accept them, because they accepted me." I huffed and laid my head on San's shoulder.

"I'm not gonna apologize for anything I've said; I'm not sorry. Someone needs to set you straight, and hating on me isn't going to help you. Revaluate yourself." I said as San petted my hair.

"Why two boys though?" He asked.

"They make me happier than I've been in a long time." I confessed and smiled. Wooyoung leaned up and kissed my lips.

"You both like my lips huh?" I laughed as San scooped me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

"Mm yes we do, baby." San smirked and sat me on his lap.