26

Trigger warning; self harm/ suicide attempt.

    Yeosang's pov

    "Guys, do you mind if I bring a few of my friends over?" I asked during dinner. I wasn't able to hold anything down today, though.

    "How many and who are they?" Hongjoong asked. I smiled and held up two fingers.

   "You can meet them in a little bit, they'll be on their way any minute now." I squealed hearing the doorbell ring. I jumped up and ran towards the front door.

    "Min, Joo!" I exclaimed and hugged the pair. Jae came running after me and looked up at me with grabby hands. I pulled away from the hug and picked up my son.

   "Wait, you had a kid?" Minhyuk asked. I shook my head and led them to sit on the couch. The sat down, and Jae sat in my lap. He happily played with my fingers as we talked.

    "I didn't have Jae, I'm in the process of adopting him, though." I smiled and kissed Jae's head softly. Jae smiled and kissed my cheek in return.

   "Baby, why don't you go play with your papa?" I asked. Jae nodded and ran back into the kitchen.

   "Papa? You have a boyfriend?" Jooheon asked. I smiled knowing I would have a lot to tell my friends.

   "Why are you so thin, Yeo?" Minhyuk asked, gently holding my bony wrist in his hand. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

   "I have two boyfriends, actually, but Jae's papa isn't one of them. Now, I know what you're thinking guys, but please don't yell. Don't scare Jae, please. Babes!" I yelled into the kitchen. San and Wooyoung walked into the room and stood beside me.

    "Yeah, baby?" San asks and sits his hand on my head, softly playing with my hair. I smiled up at the pair and then looked at the shocked faces of my friends.

    "Holy crap, Yeosang. Are these your boyfriends?" Minhyuk asked, gaining a slap on the chest from Jooheon.

    "Yes, they're mine. You have your own, Minhyuk. Stay in your lane." I giggled and watched Minhyuk's face turn red. Jooheon sweetly kisses his cheek.

    "That doesn't mean I can't look. I can look, but I can't touch." Minhyuk mumbled and kept his gaze on San, who gulped and stood behind me.

    "Minhyuk, you're scaring San! Stop it!" I whined and waved my hand in front of his face. Mingi walked into the living room with Jae in his arms.

   "Yeosang, Jae is getting fussy. What do I do?" Mingi asked and handed me Jae. I cooed at Jae and rocked him in my arms.

    "Are you sleepy, Jaejae?" I asked, earning a nod. I smiled and stood up, carrying Jae in my arms.

   "Come on, baby, I'll lay with you until you fall asleep." I smiled and did just that. I left the room once I was sure Jae was asleep.

    "Sorry about— oh my god!" I exclaimed seeing Minhyuk pinning San down. Minhyuk kisses San quickly then stands up, brushing himself off.

   "Lee Minhyuk you have a boyfriend! Why are you kissing mine?" I cried softly. My hormones had been really out of balance lately since how much I ate fluctuated.

   "Yeosang! How much did you see?" Minhyuk asked. I grabbed him by his ear and dragged him out of the house. I shoved him out of the front door and shut it in his face. I locked the door and tearfully began my search for Jooheon.

    "Joo? Honey?" I asked loudly. Jooheon came down the stairs, a fresh hickey on his neck.

    "Get out," I stated coldly. Jooheon looked at me dazed and left the house. I looked at my boyfriends and shook my head. I ran up the stairs and shut myself into Wooyoung's bathroom. I heard them banging on the bathroom door as I searched for what I taped to the bottom shelf in our medicine cabinet.

    "Come on, baby, don't do anything stupid. We're sorry!" San yelled through the door. I sobbed quietly and dragged the sharp shiny metal over my hip. I smiled feeling the sweet release. I sighed contently. I dragged the metal over my hip a few more times then bandaged myself up.

   "Don't be sorry, I'm just stupid. I should have realized that you two would move on." I mumbled numbly and opened the door. I sighed feeling two pairs of arms pull me out of the bathroom. They dragged me to the bed and stripped me down to my boxers expectantly.

    "Where are the cuts?" San wondered aloud. I sighed and locked the bedroom door. I pulled off my boxers and showed where I had bandaged myself. They gently removed the bandage and saw blood slowly flowing from the wounds.

     "Baby..." Wooyoung whispered seeing the deep gashes in my right hip. He replaced the bandage and kissed over it. I pushed him away gently and pulled my boxers back on.

    "Leave me alone. I should have known you guys wouldn't be satisfied with just me." I stated and walked out in just my boxers. I walked through the house until I found Mingi in the living room on the couch. I sat on his lap and cried into his chest.

    "They moved on, Mingi. What do I do?" I wailed as he brought a blanket around my frail body to cover me.

    "I think it's time for you to finally pick who you love, Yeosang. Who do you love?" Mingi asked.