Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I never knew how much I needed him till now. He was gone forever and I could never get him back. I loved him and he loved me, I could tell by the way he looked at me on that day and on all the days before that he was truly in love with me. I know it’s not normal to date a celebrity, but for me it felt normal. My life felt complete. I know girls get obsessed with celebrities but this isn't an obsession its love. I know you might be confused so I will start from the beginning.

My Names Katie. I live with My Mom Sienna, My Dad Charlie and My sister Amelia. We live on the west coast of Los Angeles, California. My Best Friend Josie practically lives with us and Elizabeth don't get me started, Elizabeth and I used to be best friends till... let’s not go into that. So Elizabeth is my enemy, but the problem is Josie is Best Friends with her too. Confused already? I thought so….     I will just carry on.  I love it here, I started to love it even more a few months ago, so here’s my story..

It was June, I had just turned 16. Like every girl that aged I liked a celebrity. Not just any Celebrity, He was my life. Josh Hutcherson was everything to me. I had all his films, watched all his interviews, had all his merchandise and my room was filled with his posters. I do understand now why everyone called me crazy obsessed, I wasn't really I just truly loved him. It was nearly the school holidays; 11 weeks, no school, just time with my best friend. Josie and I planned to travel all over America, in her brother’s car. Josie knew how much I loved Josh So she told me 'We will find him, I promise'  She's pretty good at keeping a promise….