Chapter 2

Chapter 2

2 weeks had passed since my birthday! School was out; Josie and I were going to go on our road trip tomorrow!! My phone started ringing, It was Josie ‘‘Hey Katie, Urmm you know our road trip? Well... Luke can’t take us anymore. I’m sorry Katie, I know I promised you that we would meet Josh but Luke’s busy’’ My heart stopped for a second, I couldn’t believe it. I thought that I did have a chance to meet him but now Luke couldn’t take us I didn’t  have any chance what so ever, Like he would come to the west coast of LA. Well I was wrong. My life went on as normal till Elizabeth came into the mall on the First Monday of summer and everyone was crowded round her, as usual. She had something in her hand, I could just make out it was a picture, a signed picture!  ‘Yes guys , believe it I met Josh Hutcherson last night at the movie theatre down town, he’s finished filming Mocking Jay part 2 so he’s come to the LA for a bit’ She said. Everyone was chatting about it during the day. All I could think about was he was here, and that my enemy has met him. I was so jealous. My life was over. I had to find him. I couldn’t find Josie that day at all. When I got home from the mall I rang her…. There was no reply. I needed to speak to her soo badly it was unreal. I was about to sit down at the table and start revising as I had nothing else worthy to do when there was a knock at the door. No one knocks on our door? I thought to myself, we never normally have people round. I had a sudden thought maybe it was Josie. I ran to the door and opened it. I was completely wrong. It wasn’t who I was expecting to see.