Chapter 20

Chapter 20

‘KATIE LOUISE SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN HELLS NAME ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ I knew who it was straight away. I turned and looked. It was my mom. I froze. ‘ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW THE BOY AND HAVENT EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT HIM!!!!’ I blushed soo much. It was soo embarrassing!! She pointed at Josh. I looked too. He looked embarrassed too. Then realised who it was. ‘KATIE LOUISE GET YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON AND MEET ME DOWN STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ She yelled. This was the angriest I had ever seen her. She slammed the door. I jumped off of Josh. I grabbed my skirt and put my shirt back on. I was still embarrassed. I didn’t look at Josh, I just left the room and walked slowly downstairs; thinking of what she’s going to say or do to me. I walked into the lounge she was sat on the sofa. ‘Mom’ I said. She jumped and got up. ‘Katie. I am glad Your father and Amelia are down the store getting food because I wouldn’t be able to do this.’ Omg! What was she going to do? ‘AHHHH!!’ She screamed and started dancing and hugging me. ‘KATIE OMG!!!! THAT’S JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!’ I Smiled and laughed. ‘Mom? I’m confused.’ I said. ‘I know ha-ha. I thought you two were yanoo.’ I giggled. ‘No mom. We were just messing about.’ I giggled. ‘Katie? Is he your boyfriend?’ Mom asked. I Blushed and nodded. ‘I didn’t want to tell you because it would ruin your vacation.’ I replied. ‘Okay darling. Have you two done you know what yet?’ She did air quotes when she said ‘you know what’ I blushed. ‘Oh so you have’ She said in a weird tone. ‘Oh its fine your 16 now. I over reacted because I thought you were sleeping around.’ I couldn’t believe she would think I would stoop that low. ‘MOM!! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT!!’I yelled. ‘ It just went throught my mind as you didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend.’ She replied. ‘Okay mom. Im sorry’ I said in a soothing voice. I hugged her ‘That’s okay, I’m more sorry. I am really sorry I embarrassed you and Josh. You better tell me all about it when he goes home.’ She shouted to me as I walked back to my room. I opened the door and Josh jumped. He was dressed. He was on His phone. He dropped it. ‘What are you doing?’ He grabbed the phone and stood up. ‘Nothing’ he said in a worried voice. ‘Josh… You wouldn’t react to me in that way if you had done something’ I looked at him suspiciously. ‘Nothing Gorgeous it was just Avan asking if we could meet up, but I said no because I Only have a few days left with you’He said. I smiled. KATIE COME DOWN HERE I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU’ Dad said. ‘Josh stay right here and when I get back I will tell you everything okay?’ I said. I kissed him and left the room. I felt bad for leaving Josh alone upstairs.