Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The sun streamed in through my window. I opened my eyes. Josh was looking at me. His beautiful brown eyes, stared back at mine. I smiled and so did he. ‘Morning Beautiful’ He kissed me. ‘Last night was amazing’ He said. ‘I know, Joshua Ryan Hutcherson I love you’ ‘I love you too’ I smiled but I suddenly didn’t feel too good. My smile disappeared. I went pale. ‘Katie are you okay?’ Josh asked looking all worried. I just made it to the bathroom before I threw up everywhere. Josh peered round the door. He held my hair for me and got me a glass of water. ‘Thank you Josh’ I said as he handed me the water. ‘I didn’t want you to see me like this. I look ugly and ill’ He smiled ‘No Katie you don’t, you’re as beautiful as always’ He kissed me on the forehead. I don’t think he wanted to kiss me on the lips; I wouldn’t if he had just puked. I got back into bed; Josh went downstairs to make breakfast. I couldn’t be pregnant? Could I? It takes 48hrs normally doesn’t it? I could hear Josh’s footsteps climbing up the stairs. He had brought a tray up with breakfast on. We pigged out on everything he brought up. He put his arm around me and we watched some TV. I started not to feel good again. ‘Josh I think I’m going to Puke again’ I said. Josh carried me to the bathroom. He ran downstairs to get me some water and held my hair. I threw up badly this time. Everything I had just eaten had been seen again. I don’t know how Josh could do that. When I had stopped being sick, I got into the shower. I dried my hair. ‘Josh I’m just going to the store, I need to get some Juice.’ I lied. I was going to buy a pregnancy test, I wanted to be sure because If I had left it who knows what would of happened. I put on my vans and walked to the store. I got some orange juice and a Pregnancy test. I bumped into Veronika and Avan. ‘Hello Katie, how are you?’ Avan asked. He looked down at my hand, he saw the test. ‘Katie why do you have a pregnancy test?’ he asked. I panicked. ‘I am good thanks Avan you? And It’s for my friend Josie. She didn’t want to be seen buying one so I brought one’ He nodded. ‘Well we best be going we have a busy day today’ Veronika said. I smiled and said bye and so did they. They left the shop and I got in the Que. Something caught my eye. I could just make it out, so I turned around. It was a magazine. It had Josh on it. He was kissing another girl.