Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Josh grabbed my hand. We walked through the flashing lights to his car. I was so happy. I got into the driver’s seat while he put his suitcase into the trunk. He came round and got in to the passenger seat. ‘Oi you, you’re not only stealing my heart, but my car as well’ I blushed and giggled. He smiled. ‘Josh I didn’t think you wanted to drive, so I got in.’He leaned in. His lips were against mine for ages, I missed our kisses. I was thinking about how I was going to tell him I was moving. I pulled away, my smile had gone. ‘Katie are you okay you seem upset?’ I was upset; I was going to be moving half way around the world in 12 days. I put on a smile. ‘Yeah Josh I am fine, Promise’ I turned the key and drove home. Josh was telling me about his time in Kentucky and I told him about mine. I pulled up outside the house. I got out and grabbed his suitcase. It was late. We went straight up to bed; I cleaned my teeth and put my Pyjamas on. Josh got changed into his boxers and got into my bed. I was used to this by now, he always did. I didn’t like it at first, but now I’m ready. My head laid on Josh’s chest. His arm was around me, I felt safe in his arms. He kissed my forehead.  Josh turned the light off. A few minutes went by. ‘Josh babe?’ I Whispered. ‘Yeah Katie?’ He replied in a husky whisper. ‘Josh, I want to talk about us.’ I paused. He didn’t reply. ‘Like, I love you but.. .’ ‘And I love you too’ He butted in. ‘I know that but are we serious? I mean like really serious? Because I had to tell you-u-u’ He kissed me. ‘Katie, I am as serious as you are. When you are ready I am.’ I blushed, I’m so glad he couldn’t see my face in the dark because I felt as red as a tomato. ‘Josh I am serious too and I am ready, but I don’t think my parents are. I don’t care about what they think but they might hate you for it.’ I think I just ruined it. ‘Katie, I love you and no matter what anyone says or does I still will.’ I jumped on top of him. I kissed him, my tongue touched his. I could feel him taking my shirt off. Pulling my Pyjamas down. Was I really ready for this? ‘JOSH!’ came out of my mouth in a high pitched scream.