Chapter 3

Chapter 3

For a moment my heart had stopped. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was him; my love my life… Josh Hutcherson! ‘Hey I’m Josh Hutcherson, and you are?’ he said. It  took me a few seconds to register what his perfect voice had said. ‘Oh yeah, sorry, my names Katie!’ I paused for abit his smile was just mesmerizing. ‘Urmm sorry its abit rude of me to ask by why are you at my door?’ I had to keep it cool; I didn’t want to ask him some random stalker questions that would make me seem like a crazy fan. ‘Well I know this is a bit weird and I understand if you say no..’ What was he going to say next? This is so weird? He’s going to ask me to marry him!! Well I got my hopes up abit high there. ‘Well my car broke down outside your house and I was wondering if I could stay here for a while? Just till the mechanic comes and fixes my car, it will only be a few hours. I know you don’t know me and nor does your family but you seem nice. My car broke down outside and all things happen for a reason so I knew there had to be a reason why it was outside your house. I’m sorry if you think I’m being inappropriate but I really need some where to stay for a few hours’ this was really weird? ‘Yes sure that’s fine, Come in. I’m just revising’ he nodded. ‘Can I help? I am pretty good’ the evening went by quite quickly, I told him what my mum, dad and sister were called and everything about my life. He just sat and listened. Amelia was competing in a competition in San Francisco so my mom, dad and Amelia are staying in a hotel down there, so it was just me alone in the house. It just hit me that the josh Hutcherson was in my house. That he had been in my house for a few hours now. I could have as many autographs and pictures as I wanted. ‘Ermm Katie would I be able to have your number? I know there is 5 and a half year’s age gap between us but I just really like you and friends can have numbers right?’ Inside I was screaming outside I was playing it cool, well what I thought was cool. ‘Yeah sure’ we exchanged numbers. It was 7 o’clock. ‘Oh Katie I’m so sorry, you haven’t had any dinner, you must be starving?’ ‘I’m fine honest’ I was pretty hungry I just didn’t want him to feel bad. ‘Come out to dinner with me? My treat because you let me stay here’ I couldn’t believe it. I was going out to dinner with my idol.