Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Me and Michelle were talking about Josh and she got out some really embarrassing photos of when he was little. We giggled about them for ages. There was a knock at the door. 'Katie can you get the door please?' Michelle said to me. I opened the door. 'Josh!!' I screamed. Michelle, Chris and Connor came running over. 'Katie Louise Smith, Will you do the honour of being my wife? I love you and always will' Michelle was tearing up and I could see Chris put his arm around her. Tears began to stream down my face. 'Joshua Ryan Hutcherson I will marry you!! I love you soo much now get off the floor and kiss me' I said and I ran to him. He got up and kissed me on the lips for what felt like ages. I heard the front door shut. Me and Josh both looked. Connor was standing in the front window laughing. I put the ring on. 'Want to go to mine??' I asked. 'Yeah Hang on I will go in and get my stuff, The cars unlocked.' Josh knocked the door and his mom answered. I went and sat in the car. I got my phone out and decided to text Josie. 'Hey Joss, I haven't spoken to you in aged have so m uch to tell you. Text me when your free yeah?' I sent the same to Veronika but changed the name. I put my phone away just as Josh was leaving the house. We got to my house and I Knocked the door. No one answered. I went to the flower pot outside the front door and got some keys out. I unlocked the door and walked in. There was a note on the table. 'Katie Darling not sure when you would be back but we have gone for a meal with Tom and Francesca. We are staying at theirs so see you tomorrow. Love you! Mom, Dad and Amelia' Perfect. 'Katie, I know this sounds weird but do u want to play Mario Kart??' Josh asked. 'Yeah sure, babe you set it up while I get changed.' I replied. Josh nodded. I ran upstairs while I sorted out. I took off my makeup, put on Josh's shirt he left and put on some baggy grey joggers and then put my hair in a ponytail. I looked at my phone. Veronika texted me. 'Yeh Katie same with me! I will text you tomorrow as I am with Avan at the moment.' I walked downstairs. Josh groaned. 'Josh Hunny what's wrong?' I asked as I walked over to him. 'Don't do that to me' He said. 'Do what?' I asked. 'Stop looking so beautiful all the time. Stop taking my breath away. I'd like to live a long and healthy life thank you.' Josh said back. I giggled and blushed. 'SHHH you!!' I said. 'Are we going to play then? I will thrash you!!' I said. Josh nodded. I picked Princess Peach and Josh picked Donkey Kong. We had played Ten rounds of it and Josh had won every single one. Josh did his Jokey victory dance. 'I am the best player in the world' Josh said. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. Josh started begging me to open the door. I finally opened the door. Josh wrapped his arms around me, 'I'm sorry I just was really happy I won' Josh said. 'It's fine but just promise me you will always let me win?!?!' I asked. ' Pfft Alright. You win FOREVER' Josh said. I started mimicking Josh. Josh slammed me against the wall, grinding his hips into mine, pinned my arms against the wall. He leaned towards my ear. In a soft seductive whisper he said 'You want to say that again aye?' He kissed me on the neck. 'Josh?' I asked. 'Yes Beautiful?' Josh released his hands from my arms and was now holding my waist. 'Josh what are we going to do?' I said. My smile had disappeared. 'About what??' Josh asked. 'Josh you know. When I move to England?' Before I could finish he butted in. 'Katie, its only for a few months and we will Skype every day I promise you and I will visit you whenever I can. I Promise.' I smiled. 'You promise?' I asked. 'I promise' Josh replied.

B