00 // intro & author's note

intro:

Luke and Elise are the two best friends that everyone knows, loves, and wishes they could be. They've been best friends since they were little and have been inseperable ever since. They share the same love for just about everything from books to pizza, but maybe not the same kind love towards each other.

a/n: this is not the first part of the story btw. i just want to explain myself quickly. as some of you may know, i have written fanfiction in the past. you also may know that i have not been writing for a long time. these are both true.

i would like to apologize to anyone who has read my past fanfictions. especially "everything is not fine", because i never finished it. also those who read "average", because now that i look back on it, it sUCKS. amiright. yes, i am.

also, in my time since writing those until now i have changed a lot. as a person, and as a writer. so if you read either of my other stories you will notice that this one is extremely different (and hopefully better).

im sorry if you liked either of them, but i didn't. i also have new interests, which explains why this is a luke hemmings fanfic.

the last thing i want to do is make anyone mad/sad/upset. so if you have any problems with me changing my writing, im sorry. like really sorry. but there's nothing i can do.

thank you for your time, and i hope you enjoy "heartbreak girl" (-: