Moving Up

By the time Lannie was one and a half, i got pregnant again at 16, I was working, trying to take care of Lannie the best i could. I let her stay with Mrs. Pali because i didn't want her in the environment i had to live in. Eventually my mom disowned me and i had to move out too. I loved the way of life at Lyles grandma house. We used to have sex plenty of times and she knew but she trusted me. Me and him had another child when i was 18.

Lyle had been saving his dope money up to buy us a house in the city. Me and him were out of the trenches just as he promised. I wasn't working because he was taking care of me and our children. He was a big time drug dealer, making plenty of money so i got everything i thought about having.

I had a best friend named Cina, i met her through Lyle because that's his homeboys girl so you know we cliqued.

Lannie spends most of her time at Palis house because she loves it over there and it's easier for her to go to school. We keep the little ones with us.

I had an attitude because Lyle told me that he was going to let me know when to buy the furniture and stuff but he never said anything. He asked me why i was upset and i told him. He said "Baby you know it slipped my mind, here's the card" i kissed him and said "thank you bae" he said "crybaby ass". I was happy because i love to decorate and shit. I got online and ordered the furniture and appliances. I wanted to shop in person to get the towels, soap, rugs, and things like that for the house.

I wake up the next morning and kiss Lyle good morning, he was up before me. I asked him what he wanted to do today. He said we can go shopping or something, i said okay, I'm about to go make breakfast. He said alright i love you. I went Liel's room to check on him, then i went to Liara's room to check on her. They both were sleep, i wasn't going to wake them up because i need them to get their rest. They will run a bitch crazy! So i tip toed off and went in the kitchen to find something to cook. I grabbed the bacon, milk, eggs and cheese out the fridge, some grits from the cabinet, and bread from on top of the fridge. While i was cutting the bacon up i felt something behind me and it was Lyle. He said "mmm bae yo thick ass" i said "Boy get off me you see I'm tryna cook" he said "that food can wait, come here" i put on the bacon and grits then he picked me up and took me back to our room. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me, when he was about to lock the doors he seen Liel, he said "daddy i want mommy" i got up and said "baby here mommy is, and gave him a kiss while picking him up. Liara came down the hall saying "Mommyyy i smell bacon, i want bacon, are you making me bacon?" I said yes baby I'm making all of us breakfast. Liara was the cutest little girl, she had curly brown hair with caramel skin like Lyle, Liel was his fathers twin! That's why his nick name is Jr. he has wavy hair like his dad, it's cut in a temp fade with his little ponytail at the top.
I finished making breakfast then made everyone's plates, we sat down and ate then i told the kids to go brush their teeth. I told Liel to help his sister and when they're done to put on the clothes i laid out for them. Meanwhile Me and Lyle took a shower together. Our shower was huge, i sat on the little bench inside the shower bathing while he was standing up, then he said baby come here, i said no, you come here. So he came over there and started kissing my cheeks down to my neck. Then he started to give me head, i cummed and then told him to sit down, i rode his dick till he bussed then we got out the shower. I dried off, put on my Bath & Body works Sweet Pea Lotion and Body Mist then i put on my fashion nova light blue distressed denim jeans and a black crop top with my black and white Jordan 11's. I put on my silver chain with "B", my rings and watch then went to go check on the kids.

Lyles POV

When i got out the shower i was in shock because of the way Beige rode me. I don't know if she mentioned but she gave me sum good ass head. I love this girl so much, sheon even understand. But yeah after i got out i put on some lotion, Polo Red cologne, my black polo shirt and light blue jeans with my Concord 11's like Beige. We was matching for the day. Today ima take her shopping. We needa get the kids sum stuff & i wanna surprise her with a lil engagement ring cause i wanna make it more official. We have a family together and everything that we need so why not?. We been together since i was a jit, we been through everything together and i wouldn't trade her fa nun. We lost our shit to each other. We had relationship problems in the past too but no matter what we can't leave each other alone.