Dinner

Dean looked in the mirror. He took his jacket out. And then his short he saw his tattoo. And the wound. He saw a red blouse hanging on the doorknob. Dean took it and he put it on. He pointed at himself in the mirror man he looked hot. He can catch up with some girls. Dean checked his bullets left in his magazine. He has eight left. He put it in his holster. He winked at himself.
———
Sam ticked with his hand on the steering wheel.
Castiel had marked on the map where they were going to meet each other. Dean saw how nervous his brother looked. They made it to a bridge. Sam stopped the car for the bridge. They waited inside. There was no sign of people. Dean looked out of the window he saw a river it streamed fast. If someone falls into that, well he'll maybe drown.

Sam saw a car across the bridge. And another one. The car stopped.
The people across got out first. Dean didn't trust this.
He had the feeling they were being watched from every corner. Their only way out could be the river. The people where heavily armed.
"I thought you said it was one guy." Dean said.

"No, we didn't." Chris said. "Dean stay in the car, they don't like you." Sam said.
"Fine." Dean said. And he crossed his arms.
"Good." Sam said. They got out.
They closed the doors behind them,
Sam
Sam showed him his hands, when they walked towards them.
"That is enough." Gareth said. They stood in the middle of the bridge.
"You chose the right spot." Sam said. "To close us in." Sam added.
He looked in his eye corners to Swagger.
Sam didn't know where Gareth's people hid. The only thing he knew was that they're there watching them.

"Rough times?" Sam asked. Gareth nodded, "it's brutal out here isn't it?"
Sam nodded. Sam saw Gareth resting his hand on his gun that sat in his holster.

Dean

Dean stayed hidden in the car, he saw Sam talking to the guy.
He looked at the leather seats, Dean heard a noice behind him, it sounded like someone was banging on the car
There's something in the trunk, something bad. Dean kept low and he opened the door of the car. He opened slowly. With his arm. He stuck his head out first. The sun shined in his face. He almost got blinded.
Dean slowly stepped out of the car, and to the back.

Sam

Sam knew that this talk won't end very well for them. Because Gareth was losing his patience. Sam saw that Gareth didn't look at him anymore. He looked past Sam. "I thought it was only the three of you."
Gareth said and he crossed his arms. Sam looked at the gun that sat in Gareth's holster.
Sam looked over his shoulder. He saw Dean sneaking around the car, to the trunk. "What the hell is he doing?" Chris said.
Dean looked like a dumb meerkat who didn't realised he was being watched. He saw Dean opening the trunk.
"Aaaaaaah!!!" Dean screamed. Gareth motioned towards some of his men. They raised their guns at Sam, Chris and Swagger.
"You lied to me. Again." Gareth said.
"You know what happens when you lie to me?" Gareth said.
Sam looked back, "don't do this." He said.
Dean
Saw the man closing him in and he pushed to the edge of the bridge.
He wore a gas mask with a tube attached to it. He probably still breathes. The guy took him by his collar and threw Dean als most of the bridge. Dean tried to get the mask of the man's face. "Man don't let me fall." He begged.
Dean heard gun shots. They were shooting on the man. But he didn't bled. "How do you not die!!" Dean asked.
"He's wearing a bullet prove vest you dumb ass." A man said who stood behind the man. He held a gun pointed at Dean's attacker's head.
Dean didn't like hanging over the bridge. The man wanted to let go of him. Dean saw that he wanted to push him of the bridge. The man had breathing problems. "Sammy!" Dean screamed.
The man let go but Dean grabbed him by his arm pulling him with him. Both fell in the water. The man pulled him father downwards. And the stream was to strong for Dean to swim upward. Dean couldn't hold on anymore. He was scared that he'll pass out. With a his strength he swam upwards. The man who tried to throw him of the bridge grabbed him by his arm and helped him to shore. He let go of him. And he pulled his mask off face. He took a deep breath, and he just walked around. Dean sat up straight.
He looked at the man's mask. "Why did you need that?" He asked.
"I gassed people." He said. The man had a Irish accent.
"Why did you end up in the trunk?" Dean asked.
He shrugged, someone hit me with a car." He said. The man stretched his back, "arghhhh..." he moaned.
Dean heard people calling. "So what are you?" He asked.
The man looked at him, "I was a agent." He said.

"I know this will sound stupid but I lost my memory, and my brother makes bad decisions." Dean said.
The Irish dude laughed, "and why is that?"
"He wanted to talk to someone who is a cannibal."
The man shook his head, "maybe." He said.
"I think he wants help and they were the last hope of getting rid of them right?" He asked.
Dean smiled, "well I think they end up as dinner for tonight." He said.
Dean grinned, "So are we." Dean said.
"Hunter." The man said and stuck out his hand.
"Dean winchester."
"Any relationship you had?" Dean asked he knew that the cannibals were close so there's no point of running away. With no weapons.
Hunter nodded, "I had a wife." He said.
Hunter nodded again, "she died." He said.
They sat there for a few minutes on the ground.

Dean saw people walking towards them. "Hands on your head." A man said. He aimed at Dean's had. "Now!"
Dean did as he was told so did Hunter too. A man came walking to them. He held his hand on his gun in his holster. "What did you do to my brother you crazy son of a bitch?!" Dean snapped.
The man didn't look at him, "they are searching you. Too bad your brother is going to leave you again. For the third time." He said.
"How do you know?" Dean asked.
The man ignored him, "it's time for dinner." The man said. He looked from Dean to Hunter. Who sat on the ground  counting  rocks.
"We love to have you for dinner." The man said.
Hunter looked up, "okay mate." He said. The people lifted them of the ground. They walked towards a white van. They opened the back. It was filled with blood, Dean saw a body of a young girl. Dean didn't know she was still alive. "Guys can I ask one thing?" Dean asked.
The man who told him that Sam left him for the third time. Let go of him and he walked around him and he stood in front of it. "What?"
"How do you kill those weird things?" He asked.
The man turned his head towards the girl in the van.
"Don't worry she isn't dead." He said.
"She's only has a bruised face. And a black eye." The man said with a smile. And he gave Dean a pat on the back. "Ouch." Dean muttered.
Dean hands got tied and then his legs, he got thrown in. Same happend with Hunted but he landed on his face. Dean laughed at him. They closed it.
Dean laid on his side. "Can you maybe help me?" Hunter asked.
"I can't." Dean laughed. The van started to move. And Dean slide against the girl. She didn't react to the crash. Lance came with his face against the wall. Making Dean laugh harder. "Karma man for pushing me of the bridge." Dean laughed.

Dean heard the little kid saying something.
"What's your name?" Dean asked
The girl looked at him.
"My-my name is Judith."
"Well hello Judith my name is Dean and that's Hunter." S
He said.
The van stopped. The girl started panicking.
"Don't kiddo." Dean said.
"No need to panick these people are very friendly." Dean said sarcastically.
"I don't think they're." She said.
The doors opened.
Dean looked at the kid. Hunter warned him that asshole is coming. The man grabbed Dean by his red blouse. And he punched him in face. And threw him out of the van. They did the same thing with hunter and the kid.
Dean saw the same asshole who talked with Sam.
He saw the man biting on his lips as he came walking towards them.
"Hey asshole why do you this to a kid?" Hunter said.
The man looked at him. He squatted. In front of the kid. He touched her cheek. Dean saw that she was really panicky.
He held his finger in front of his mouth. "Sssh."
The girl was crying, her tear rolled over her cheek. The man wiped it away with his finger. "No need." He said.
"We'll do this fast." He said as he stood up.
"I want them alive for tonight." He said.
"They're tastier when you keep them alive." He added.
He pointed at the three of them.
The man untied Dean's hands. He lifted Dean's right hand. "Well look at this." He said. People looked at it.
"You're one of them, aren't you?" The man asked.
"One of who?" Dean asked.
The man let go of Dean's arm.
"They took you didn't they?"
"Who's they?" Dean asked.
"When we met the first time you didn't had this mark. What happend Dean?" He asked. Dean looked at the mark.
Three rings, he recognised it.
"I don't know." Dean said.
"I don't remember anything."
"Really?"
Dean nodded.
"You've been in this position before, you killed ten of mine. And then you escaped." The man said.
"I don't remember." Dean said.
Dean saw a flash of something in his arm when he laid in a room he tried to pull it out of his arm. Dean looked again at his arm.
"I think there's something underneath my skin." Dean said.
"They put it in my arm." Dean said.
"The guys of the rings." He added.
He got the man's attention.
"I think you guys can get it out. Can't you?" Dean asked.
"Maybe." The man said.
"Get them inside." He said. And he walked away.
They were brought to a kind basement In huge building. They were locked up in there. Dean sat down the girl sat in the corner. She was shaking. Dean stood up, and walked to her. He sat down next to her.
"It's okay kiddo." He said. She nodded and laid her head on his chest.
Hunter looked at them.
"I miss my friends." She said. "I miss uncle Daryl." She added. "And mommy." She muttered.