Throw up

They leaned against the car. The smoke escaped the entrance and went high up in the sky. Sam drove the Chevy down so he could load in his brother. They had stopped his bleedings. But he was in a critical condition . So they had to hurry. Sam stopped the car next to the Cadillac. James laid him down. In the backseat of the Chevy. Daryl got next to Sam. 'Let's hurry up.' He said.
Sam drove upward. And he looked in the mirror at the mine it was destroyed he hoped his brother was okay now. The sun came up. They still had an half hour to drive. But they still were in a hurry.
They finally made it back. The gate. And Sam raced inside. He stopped the car at the medic post.
Daryl and Sam got out. They dragged Dean inside. And laid him down on the bed. 'Give me some straps.' Sam said to Eugene. He nodded. And handed them over. Sam tied up Dean's arms and legs. They cleaned his wounds and took the shells out of his body. Dean was still out. And that made things easier for them.
When they were done. Sam tied his middle against the bed. So he couldn't sit up. Only lay. His back was broken and that made it worse. When everything was done. Sam decided to stay by Dean's side. He wanted to know for sure if he was ok. Dean woke up during the afternoon. He looked around but couldn't get up thanks to the straps. 'Relax.' Sam said. Dean looked at Sam. 'Sammy. You're here.' He said. Sam stared into his eyes. He sounded more like Dean. 'What son of a bitch did this to me? Huh Sammy was it you?' He asked.
Sam didn't reply. He was just glad. That Dean was back. He got out of the chair. And got closer to Dean.
He couldn't move his arms. But Sam laid his hand down on his chest. 'Why am I tied up?' He asked.
'Because you tried to kill Judith and more.'
'I would never hurt someone that doesn't deserve it.' He said. 'Dean what happend to you I'm that mine?' He asked. 'I got shot. I remember the explosion and the ceiling collapsing down on me.' He said.
'Why did you got shot?'
Dean gave him a confused look. 'I didn't do anything. I-I needed some space. And that's when I got Inf-' he didn't finish his sentence. 'I'm sick Sammy.' He said. He tried to get up. But Dean that groaned.
'Dean lay down we'll find a way to fix you ok?'
He nodded. 'Hurry up then because I don't feel good.' He said.
'I'm going to throw up.' He said. Sam froze. 'No Dean don't throw up.'
Dean gave him an angry gaze. 'If I need to throw up Sammy I'm going to throw up.' He threatened.