More problems

Sam stared at the body. 'Why? Why did you kill him he could have been useful to me. To know what that liquid is in my brother's veins.' Sam said. James put his gun back. And then he stretched his back. 'There're enough of people like him, you'll find another one.' James said. Sam felt anger rising up inside of him. 'Another one? He's running out of time.' Sam said. James looked at Dean who was hitting on a tree.
'Give some more of that stuff and he'll be fine.' James said and pointed at Dean. Sam looked over his shoulder at Dean. He then looked back at him. 'We have to go.' Sam said.
He noticed the sound of car engines echoing. James nodded. They got into their cars and drove off Sam left the skyline and drove his brother in the Chevy. They followed James.
———
They drove to the given location of their soldier. His Lamborghini growled. He noticed the car. It was damaged. The broken glass was scattered on the ground he saw blood trails. He got out of his car. He looked around. Finding the body. It was shot in the head. 'Well Well Well.' He said. As He squatted next to the body. He laid his hand with his rubber glove on his head. 'May you rest in peace my friend.' He whispered. He stood up and turned around to the rest of his men. 'He's dead.' He said.
'I want new order people we're gods in their eyes. Let's keep that that way. We are going to the city. If they keep worshipping us it's going to be alright, but I'm going to hunt them down for us .' He said. They nodded. He then turned around and grabbed gasoline out of the trunk of a jeep and he threw it over the body. He then grabbed a lighter. He lighted it and threw it on the body. The fire spread fast. And the warmth came into his face. He smiled. As he got back into the car.